Chapter 1

This first chapter is short but they will get longer don't worry! It's just a filler chapter :)
Summary:
Rachael's life was boring. Like any normal 15 year old girl, she would wake up, go to school, then stay up all night binge watching her favourite YouTubers the Dolan Twins.
Her life was suddenly turned upside down when she sent a gift for the twins second unboxing fan mail video.
-------------------
So basically I have no life. Apart from going to school and hanging out occasionally with the few friends I have, I practically do nothing but binge watch Youtubers videos. The Dolan Twins videos to be exact.

I was currently crying in my room at 3 in the morning watching the new video You're Not Alone for the millionth time.

"If you're going through something, you're not alone." Ethan said making me cry even harder.

I guess I should explain why and introduce myself.

Hi! My name is Rachael Reynolds. No, I'm not Carter's hidden sister. I'm 15 years old, I'm from New Zealand and I love the Dolan twins. And no I am not in a lane because I was in Ethan's lane for a year but was continuously swerving. I can relate to the video so much because like Sean, my dad had been diagnosed with cancer, so it hit me so hard. I feel so sorry that they have to go through what I had to go through.

The sound of a notification from my phone brought my attention away from my laptop. Ethan had tweeted about a new video that they wanted to do.

@ EthanDolan: Guys! For our next video we wanted t do an opening fan mail pt 2! So send stuff in at our P.O box ********! It closes in 5 days.

"Omg!" I said to myself. "What should I get!?"

I wanted to send something for the first video, but my mum didn't let me send anything. This time I'm definitely going to no matter what.