Chapter 3

Recap:
Of course I went straight to Twitter to post screen shots saying that those were the bracelets I gave them.

As I sent the tweet, I got a message from someone on Twitter.

No. Fucking. Way.

It was the one and only... Ethan Dolan.
------------------
"Omg. Omg." I said starting to freak out.

I quickly clicked on his message.

E= Ethan R= Rachael
E:Hey love xx you awake?
R:yes! Hi Ethan!!
E: I just wanted to say thank you for the note and bracelet. It means a lot to know that you are there for us even though you're miles away
R: I didn't know that it would mean that much to to! It makes me happy that a silly bracelet makes you feel better xx
E: do you think it would be okay if I message you now and then about hard times from my dad?
E: I have my friends and family but sometimes it nice to have some else to talk to
R: of course! It's my job as a fan to be there for you and Gray and to make you happy
E: thank you Rach
R: I can't believe you just gave me a nickname dgssgshsjsj
E: haha what's your nickname for me then? :)
R: E-Tee-Wee-Tee
E: nooooo
R: yeeeeees! ;)
E: :'(
R: aw I'm kidding
R: E or Eth depending on if I'm lazy. Maybe a unique nickname later on
E: so what were you doing before I dmed you?
R: watching the video. But before that I was sleeping
E: wait what time is it in NZ?
R:just after 8am

"Rachael!" I heard my mum yell from downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"Get changed I'm taking you to help with at the supermarket!"

"Ugh okay!" I yelled back. Damn I wanted to talk more with Ethan...

R: hey sorry I gtg :(
E: aw :/ I'll talk to you later?
R: yep bye! Xx
E: bye Rach x

I can't believe that just happened. Maybe I'm dreaming. Pinch. Ow. Definitely not dreaming.

Later that day...
"Please have mercy on me. Take it easy on my heart." I sang, while washing my hair. Well more like yell...

After I washed my hair with conditioner, my phone started blowing up with notifications.

What the fuck? I quickly got out of the shower and dried myself off. I grabbed my phone and started looking through the notifications.

@ dolanbae: retweeted a tweet you were mentioned in.

@ shookdolans Rachael! Omg congrats!!

Most of the notifications were the same or similar. I was confused. Why did they say congrats?

I went through more notifications and finally found two tweets that explained it all.

@ GraysonDolan: .@dolanlove we're wearing ours. Are you wearing yours?

@ EthanDolan: @dolanlove a piece of you is always with me ❤️ (yes I used Grayson for this photo)

I smiled. And quickly tweeted them back. My followers had gone from 467 to 1796. Wow.

Buzzz

E: hey can we FaceTime?
R: yeah sure here's my number **********

I waited a few minutes before my phone started ringing. I smiled as Ethan's face popped up on my screen but it quickly disappeared.

He looked horrible. His face and eyes were red. He looked really tired. Overall he looked like shit.

"Ethan? Are you okay?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No." His voice crooked making my heart shatter.

"What's wrong Eth?"

He lifted his head and looked up at me. "My dads gotten worse. They have to start his chemo earlier then he was supposed to."

"Don't worry Ethan. He will get better I promise you." I said with a small smile.

"But how do you know!" He said slightly yelling making me flinch a little. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that."

"It's okay. I know he will because you have to stay positive no matter what okay? You gotta believe it."

He gave me a small smile before breaking down crying. "I just. I just don't know what I'd do if he died. He's my dad! I need him in my life!"

"Shhh Ethan. It's okay. Your dad while get better. He's going to kick cancer right in the ass and send it back down to hell. He's a strong man. I Know he can do this!" He nodded his head and wiped away his tears. "I really wanna give you a big hug right now." I said sadly.

"I need a big hug." He said smiling slightly. "I'm sorry for this. I shouldn't-"

"Hey! No. I told you I'm here for you. You can call or message me whenever you need me okay? You and Gray have done so much for me, this is my way of giving back."

"I-" Ethan started to talk but was interrupted by Grayson walking into his room.

"Who you talking to?" He walked walking over.

"This is Rachael. She's from New Zealand." 

"HI Grayson!" I said waving.

"Hey!" He replied. "Um sorry but Alex is waiting for us outside."

Ethan nodded his head. "Um In actually think I might not come. I look like shit."

"Yeah. You do.' Grayson and I said at the same time.

"Jinks!" We both yelled.

"Jeez, thanks guys." Ethan rolled his eyes.

Grayson laughed. "Well I'll see you later bro. Nice meeting you Rachael!"

"You too." I said happily.

"Bye Gray."

"Why didn't you want to go?" I asked.

"Because I would rather talk to you."