Chapter 4

A few weeks later
Today is my mum's 49th birthday. Yeah I know, that's really old.

Anyways, so right now we are out at a little restaurant down at the beach for brunch.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mum! Happy birthday to you!" My family sung as my mums pancakes came out with a little candle.

She smiled and blew out the candles.

My phone started vibrating so I took it out of my pocket. Shit. This isn't good.

E: Rachael! This is Grayson!
E: Ethans having a panic attack!
2 missed calls

My phone started vibrating again. Another call from Ethan.

"I really need to answer this." I said quickly accepting the call.

I told my parents about the twins. About their dad. About how Ethan calls me if he's upset or is having a panic attack. They know I told him not to call me today unless it was important, so they understand that I have to answer this.

R: Grayson what's going on?
G: Ethan's having a panic attack and I can't calm him down!
R: shit! Okay what happened?

I quickly said sorry to my family and ran outside and sat on a bench facing the beach.

G: Ethan was outside In & Out while I was in the bathroom and these guys came over and called him the ugly and useless twin that no one cares about.
G: then they started punching him
R: pass the phone to him

I waited a second until I could hair Ethan's hard breathing over the phone.

E: Ra-Rachael?

His voice was so small it made my heart break in two.

R: Ethan listen to me. You are not ugly. You are hot as hell ask anyone. You are not useless. You have saved so many people and have made people have a resin to live. So many people love you Eth! Don't listen to those dicks.
R: please slow your breathing down. In. Out. In. Out.

His breathing was still fast but it had slowed down a little.

E: thank you. I honestly have no idea what I'd do without you. I'm sorry I ruined your mums brunch
R: it's okay don't worry about it. I told you that I'm here when you need me. I'm not breaking that promise.

A little while later, Ethan had calmed down and I walked back inside the restaurant.

"Sorry." I said sitting down.

"Is he okay?" My mum asked concerned.

"I think he is now." I said sighing. "He was having a panic attack and Grayson couldn't calm him down."

"That's horrible! Poor Ethan."

"Why is it that only you can calm him down?" My brother asked.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure."

"Well finish up your waffles before they get cold." Dad said.

I nodded and started to finish off my waffles.

I hope he's okay...

That Night
R: Skype?
E: yes! I'll call you

Over the weeks that Ethan and I have been messaging and skyping, we have become really good friends. He's definitely my best friend. We Skype or FaceTime nearly everyday. Grayson's my best friend too, but I am closer to Ethan.

"Hey babe." Ethan said smiling, when his face popped up on my computer.

"Hey Eth."

We talked for hours until we both fell asleep while skyping.

The next dayGrayson's POVI woke up early this morning because I was going to play a prank on Ethan for a new video

The next day
Grayson's POV
I woke up early this morning because I was going to play a prank on Ethan for a new video.

When I walked into his room he was asleep next to his computer. He's was still skyping with Rachael.

Aww they must've fallen asleep together. They look so cute.

An evil idea came to my mind. I took out my phone and started a snapchat video for my story.

"Guys! Look how cute these two are!" I said videoing them and then turning the camera around to face me.