Afterwards

America's POV:

I was going to be the princess of Illea! The future Queen! I was going to be Maxon's and he was going to be mine. "My America." His voice chimed in my ears and my heart melted. "My Maxon." He kissed my lips softly and then held my hand and started walking towards his parents.

Queen Amberly ran up to me and hugged me. "Oh my America! I knew it was going to be you the whole time!!!" I hugged her back and giggled. King Clarkson pulled Amberly and glared at me, then looked towards Maxon.

"I was expecting more from you Maxon. There is no I way this wretched five is going to be our future
queen nor your wife." Maxon stiffened up and put a soft hand around my small waist. "I think your the only wretched thing here. America is most likely better off being a royal than you could ever be!" He yelled at his father.

"She has a kind heart and she doesn't whip me behind mothers back like you do!!" Amberley's expressions changed within seconds to a shocked look to a stone cold one. "Clarkson...." she whimpered. He looked heart broken, and when he tried putting an arm around her, she backed off and hugged Maxon.

"Maxon, why hadn't you told me sooner." He looked up and glared at his father. "Because I was afraid of what this monster would do to me, but now that I think about it, there was never a reason to be afraid of this chicken."

King Clarkson looked so heart broken and in so much sorrow. I knew what I had to do later. As he started walking away, I followed him quietly without the other two watching.

He went behind a wall and then I heard poor manly cries. I walked a little further on until I saw the king of Illea sitting on the floor, crying.

He looked up. "What do you want." I hesitated and then sat down next to him. "I just wanted to see where you were going." He looked back down and started tearing up again. "I have finally realized that I have been the most horrible husband and father to them. Whipping and yelling was a joy to me until I found out what would happen if Amberly found out. I lied to her! I've been criticizing you the whole time America. Now I know how it feels. It's awful."

"We all make mistakes in our lives Clarkson. This one was one of the big ones you made and now you have learned your lesson by facing your outcomes." I rubbed his back and then he turned a bit and hugged me. The king who hated me hugged me!!! I hugged him back lightly and then got up reaching a hand out. "Thank you America, for this support." He smiled in sympathy and got up.

Now all you need to do is to remember to stay as kind as possible and do something to really apologize to both of them. He ran off right after I said that and I went off to see some of my past components and closest friends.