Kriss

Kriss's POV

I started walking away from America, down the narrow hall, backing up from all the commotion. I felt hot, salty droplets sliding down my face. My feet were dragging me forward and I didn't know where. I looked down and admired my last, beautiful dress that I would wear here.

It was a sleeveless, baby pink gown, with silver crystals imbedded on the top. My maids always out did theirselves. I was so lost in thought that I bumped into someone.

I was slowly falling towards the marble grounds, but this person caught me. I looked up to see bright, welcoming green eyes, and curly strawberry blonde hair, mushed together beautifully on a man. He had light freckles planted on his face, and was wearing a black tuxedo.

"My oh my, I am very sorry. I better watch where I am going next time!" He nervously laughed and brought me back up on my feet. He had an elegant Irish accent in his voice. "Oh, it's quite alright. I should be more cautious next time as well." I shine him a light smile.

"So I am going to guess you are here for there reception."
"Yes. I am Maxon's old friend. Came to see who my bud would choose. Hey, aren't you Kriss?" I nodded my head and a tear escaped.
"Oh, I am so sorry. Say how long are you here until. I would love to get to know you better."

The selected girls would get to stay until the wedding of Maxon and America,and then return home afterwards. I would probably be here for a month or so. "About a month I believe." He told me he was here for just as long.

We smiled at one another and then he asked me if I was back to the reception. I told him no, because just the look of those two together would break me into even more pieces. "Well then beautiful lady Kriss, would you care to join me for breakfast tomorrow morning in the garden?" He seemed so sweet and I needed something to get my mind off of Maxon so I said "of course."

We bid fair well and walked separate ways. Hopefully everything would turn up just as America said it would.