Schmick

Schmick : elegant , fashionable

How to use the word.

A black ripped jeans that revealed too much skin is put on,showing off his thin like-stick leg.A black and white shirt neatly wrapped around the body finishing the style off with a long black coat.Lastly,he fixes his grayish hair messily but still reasonable enough to call it tidy,perfectly handsome on his baby face.Yes,the person that you are thinking of is right,that person is none other than one of the youngest line with Thailand nationality cutie-manly Kunpimook Bhuwakul or better known as BamBam.

After many invigorating time changing his clothes until he found the perfect one,he checks himself out using the full-length mirror posing some weird style and also giving some last touches to his outfits,finally satisfied with the result overall.

A particular childish yet boyish voice calls out Bambam's name and barge the room without knocking.

"Bambam,can you help me choose what to wear for today?Since you are a schmick person everywhere and anywhere."He asks cutely,using his puppy eyes knowing the fact that Bambam cannot resists to the charm that Yugyeom has.

"Okay,okay big boy.C'mere."Yugyeom and Bambam made their way to the way too full wardrobe that might need another room to fit all of this.

After a while of choosing and scanning the clothes,Bambam finally done picking out some clothes and give it to Yugyeom.

"Here."

"Yeay!Thanks Bam!"Yugyeom immediately scurries to the bathrom with lighthearted steps,missing the evil look on Bambam face.

5 minutes later........

"Hey,what is this."Yugyeom asks incredulously at the outrageous outfit that might scarred people's eyes.Bambam was laughing heartily while clutching his stomach all the while rolling on the bed,tears welling up in his eyes.

"Haha-ha-ha you look great!"what is great about a small size rainbow stripes shirt with a length knee shorts,a birthday party glasses and finish it with a clown hat!Yugyeom thought.

"You should go out like this."

"Fuck you."