Horrendous

Horrendous : Extremely shocking

                         : Extremely unpleasant and unacceptable

Synonym : Horrific,horrifying,terrible

How to use the word.

What a horrendous sight to behold.Once a neat and sparkling cozy apartment turns into a pile of rubbish in just one night.A gloomy aura can be seen leaking from a certain bedroom that reeks of stress and something like lack of sleep.This is what greets Mark when he entered Jinyoung's apartment.

Carefully making his way towards Jinyoung's bedroom,occasionally avoids some unknown stuffs strewn on the floor,he knocks the door.Though the door is not locked.He opened the door ans was attacked by greater impact of terrible aura.The whole room was a mess.Worser than the living room.Cup noodles was thrown messily,clothes was left unfold and an endless mountain of papers seemingly occupied the desk.

"Jinyoung,you alive?"Mark ask tentatively.Hearing the husky voice,a head can be seen emerged from the papers and there was a haggard looking Jinyoung.He looks like someone who has aged 10 years older with visible big eyebags just under his eyes.

"Yeah,somehow."Jinyoung weakly replied,voice croaking because of the lack usage of his mouth considering he only focused on typing and squeezing his brains out for his assignments.

"So,how many night did you spend for this?"

"Three nights.Without sleep."Standing wobbly on his feets,he plopped to his bed trying to catch some sleep.Mark feels really bad now because he has something he wants to tell the poor Jinyoung.But he really needs to tell him.

"Umm..Jinyoung,it seems like the deadline was moved to four days later because the professor has something to attend to in Jeju island."Eyes wide awake and body jerks up at quick reflexes,Jinyoung speedily turns his long neck at Mark's way.Mark sheepishly grinning while rubbing his nape.

Jinyoung plops back and buries his face into the pillow.A long low sigh can be heard for a while.After a few seconds,comes a loud exasperated voice of the poor teen,echoing around the whole apartment,probably the whole neighbor.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!WHY DID I THAT INSTEAD OF SLEEPING MY BUTTS OFF!!"

"It's because you didn't see the group message."Mark disturbed.

"Oh,just shut up!"