"lets play~"

Anti's POV
"Good now i can finally play with you!" " your discusting." I leap in between his legs and start licking his tip, which i can tell hes sensitive. "A-ahha" i start pump him at a fast enough pace. "Ah a-ah t-take it ea -EAsy" i hear his voise full with pleasure. I take him by suprise and stuff my mouth with his cock " f-fook!" i here his accent getting stronger which means hes close. I take his cock out of my mouth, and remove my clothes."Anti what are you doing?"  i get on top of his cock and slide into him "uggghhh fook yesssss!" 
Jack's POV
As he slid his way on to me. I could feel his walls it kind of hurt but it felt so fucken good. he started speeding up,and i felt his walls tighten and i knew he walls super close "ahhhh~fuck that felt so good." i cummed by the sight of seeing mark. " c-can i see mark now?" i saw anti roll his eyes and sigh "fine." the next that i blinked he was gone and was there to replace him. "M-MARK!" I saw marks face light up ehen he saw me "oh my god..." He ran towards me,untied me, and asked me a bunch of question "sean are you ok,did he hurt you, why are you naked?" i felt myself on the urge of tears "uh-i-i" "nevermind as long if your ok im ok." i told him everything that happen and he took it ok but i still feel like he hates me.