Part Two

So this is it.

The house that I am going to be starting my new life in.

I think I am ready.

As I walk across the threshold of the door I feel a calmness wash over me.
I walk through the halls, thinking of all the memories that were going to be made here.
I place one foot in front of another until I finally reach a door, a door that the realtor did not show me. I take in my surroundings and find that the door is next to the bedroom I chose as mine. I decide to let the door go and start filling the house with my belongings.
I walk out to my car, that was just bought, and bring as many boxes with me as I can. I took around seven trips to get all of the things that I had I my car into my house seeing as the house had a grand staircase in front that I am bound to fall down, one of these days.
Once I got all or my things situated which took a while, I love my clothes, I got ready to go to the grocery store. I need food, like now.
I get into the car and begin driving to the local grocery store.
Oh! I jus realized, you know nothing about me. Well my name is Jordan Lila, I have no family left because at my ripe old age of seven, they died in a house fire.
I have lived in the same town my whole life, Willowbrook, Washington. From the time my parents died until today I have lived with my grandparents. I am eighteen years old and I like bands like My Chemical Romance, P!ATD, FOB, and Frank Iero and the Patience. RIP MCR.
I arrive at the store and begin walking throught the isles. I see the fish tanks and am drawn towards them. I see some cute small fish and some ugly ass big ones and decide to go with the small ones. I ask a worker about what I would need and how to take care of them.
She made me a list of what I would need and gave me a paper that would tell me how to take care of them. I pick out a black and white one and then a white and orange one, and the girl gets them for me. I go get all of the things that she told me to get.
I get in the car and look at the fish closely to the point where I looked really weird, and whisper.
"I am going to name you.... Frank and Gerard..."

A/N~ Hi. This is the first time that I am writing something like this and I know that it might suck but you know, I like writing. I hope you liked it, but I am not going to ask you to do any of the stereotypical shit like vote comment.... I am going to ask you to Inbox me what you think...

MAY FRERARD BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR...