The Annoying One - -

Don't play the video until I say- Mona
Nico's POV
"Why do I have to go back, father?!? You know that I hate it there!! And it doesn't help with these wings on my back!" At the moment, my wings were hidden as tattoos on my back, but that wasn't the point. He said they were a blessing, but they were more of a curse.
"I know son, but you need to be around more than just the dead!! And you'll get used to them." Hades argued back. Me and my father were arguing in the throne room, and Hades had proposed for me to go back to camp.
"But-"
"No buts about it! You're going back!!" At this point, arguing was going to get me nowhere. I thought about it for a moment.
"Fine. I'll go. But I'm not going to like it!!"
"Thank you." He muttered sarcastically.
"You're welcome. " I replied. "Well, time to for you to go." He waved his hand in dissmisal. I stepped back and melted into the shadows. Then I got hit with a bright light and hissed.

"What are you, a vampire?" A very annoying voice said.
"I don't need commentary, Valdez."
"But you love my commentary!" "No, Valdez, I don't. And where is Jason? I need his help."
"Well my friend," Leo said throwing his arm around my shoulder "he is at the Big House. Do you happen to remember where that is?" He asked innocently.
"YES. Maybe. No." 
"HA! I KNEW IT!"
"It's not something to get so excited about."
"Yeah. Surrrrrrrrrre. Anyways, let's go." He started steering me away from the woods.
  I put my ear buds in and blasted  Welcome to my Life. (Time for the song!!)
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
ALL the time.
Do you ever feel out of place, like somehow you just don't belong, and no one understands you?
  How did you get access to my life story?
Do you ever wanna run away?
Seriously. Do I know you personally?
Do you lock your self in  room, with the radio on turned up so loud no one heres you screaming?
  "Dude , what are you listening to?" Leo said, ripping an ear bud out of my ear.
"Hey!!"
"Well at least turn it down so you don't go deaf!"
"You're too annoying."
"Hey, annoying is my specialty!" He said smirking.
"Whatever." I said. The corners of my mouth were turning up slightly.

What is this boy doing to me?