Draco is sooo DEAD.

Please watch the video, as I think it's a good anti-war/ anti-bullying video. Also the Greek is in Bold - Author-chan
Nico's POV
   "Leo." I whispered. "Leo." I said, just a bit louder. "Leo." I said again, not even trying to be quiet."LEO!!!" I finally yelled, getting annoyed.
"AHHH!!!! DID I FORGET TO PUT ON THE SONAR AGAIN?!?!?!" "No, buuuutttt it is time for school." Que the confuzzuled look.
"School?"
"Quest?" I replied. Quite sassly, may I add.
"OH SHIT!!!"
"LANGUAGE!!!"

  He scrambeled to change and brush his teeth and hair as I watched thinking God's he's cute. WAIT, WHAT. Do I.... No. I refuse to. I WILL NOT like Leo Valdez. And if that happens, God's so help Aphrodite and Eros... Leo finished dressing and I decided that, to save time, we would have to shadow travel.

  Growling slightly (I mean wouldn't you if you had nightmares then had to exert even more energy?!) I told Leo to hold on to my arm. He looked quite frazzled, but did as told. I traveled us to the Kings Cross Station and within seconds my knees buckled. Leo put his arm around my waist to support some of my weight. With that we walked to the platform 9  and 3/4. When we got to the end of platform 9, i was absolutely confused. I mean, where was the platform?!

  "Hey Nico? Notice the magical aura?" He whispered into my ear. I frowned slightly, shivering at the vibrations that went down my spine. That boy did not know how much power he had over me. But yes, I had noticed and assumed that was because of wizards trying to get to school, but now that I thought about it, it was all concentrated on one spot. Walking slowly tword a brick wall in the middle of platform's 9 and 10, I stepped so near it I should have felt cold coming off of it. Key word: should. But I didn't.  I stuck my hand within 5 cm of the wall. All while I was inspecting the wall, Leo stood about a yard away, just watching. Perfect. I grabbed his hand and pulled us toward the wall.

Leo's POV
  Nico grabbed my hand and pulled us against the wall. Except we didn't go against the wall. WE WENT THROUGH IT. Well I guess wizards know how to use the mist.

  Not letting go of Nico's hand I dragged him to the train to find a compartment. Finally finding an empty one near the back, we walked into it. It was not as empty as planned.

  It was accompanying three other people. One girl, and two boys. The girl had curly hair and beautiful, doe like eyes. She was already in her school robes with tights under. One of the guys looked like a scrawny Percy with glasses and a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. He had robes on also. The other guy had red orange hair, pale-ish skin, and TONS of freckles. Again, in robes.
"May we sit here?" Nico asked politely.
"Sure!" The girl said. Nico, seeming to notice her for the first time yelled, "Hermione!"

Harry's POV
  "Hermione!" The goth boy yelled. He was wearing a black shirt with the letters P!ATD in bold, fadded print. He wore a leather avatar jacket, and ripped skinny jeans. His hair was shaggy that came down to just before his eyes. His skin was pale and his eyes... the were dark brown, happy, but still had brokenness behind them. Even worse than when I look in the mirror... The guy he was holding hands with had tan cargos with suspenders going over as white shirt stained with motor oil and grease. His skin was the colour of a mocha with dark brown, almost black, hair.
"Nico?" Hermione asked in disbelief.
"Does this answer your question?" He said in some other language. Her face imidiatly lit up and she yelled "NICO!" That, my friend, is when the blonde Malfoy boy came in.

Leo's POV
  Me and Nico whipped around at the vibrations that went through the floor came nearer and nearer.

  "DRACONIS MALFOY!!! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE CAMP AND NO NOTE!!! NOT ONE WORD!! FOR FIVE YEARS!!! EVEN HERMIONE TOLD US WHERE SHE WAS GOING!!!" The room was gradually getting darker and colder as Nico continued to rant in English, Latin, Italian, and Greek (I got some VERY unkind words in that) As he was doing so, I sized up the boy, Draconis as Nico called him. He looked about our age and with platinum blonde hair and gray eyes, I would've been surprised if he wasn't an Athena child.

The room was about 20º now, so I decided to try to get Nico to calm down. I wrapped my arms around him from behind, whispering comforting things to him. The room started getting warmer as his anger relinquished. I cradled him for a few more moments as the rest of his anger drained. Letting go reluctantly, I dropped down on a seat next to carrot top. "So.... are you two... ya now... dating?" Blondy asked. My face went red as carrots hair. "Oh gods NO!" Nico all but shouted. "Ummm. I don't think I'm gay." I said. "Just to clarify." "Well Nico told me that- mmmmf!" Nico covered blondys mouth with his hand. "NO. YOU. ARE. NOT. ALOUD. TO. TELL!" "Awww! But I wanted to know what he was gonna say!" I whined. "NO." He said, panicked. "Any way, we need to get ready! So let's go get in our robes, Leo!" "Ummmm......"