Nicknames.

OOPS I FORGOT THE THING!!!! Oh gods that sounds sooo wrong..... oops.
Anyways, these characters don't belong to me. As much as I wish they were, they belong to the Troll and J.K.R. That goes for the whole book. -Tana

Nico's POV
I awoke in a twin bed that I imidiatly noticed was not mine. Jumping up and twisting my ring into sword form, I expected to be forced back down by kidnappers. I did not expect to be forced back by Leo, who was laying next to me, shivering.

Leo's POV
I woke up to someone moving and suddenly I was cold. I pushed them back down and snuggled up with them.
They were warm. :)zzzzzzz Aaaand I was asleep again. Yay. Dreams.
(Dream time)
"Hey *Princípe!" I called out.
"Hey Leo. Now, um, I'm driftin- and out of conscienceness, so can you wake me up pl-?" Nico said in the dream world.
"Oh, of course, mí amór."
(End of dream)

"Hey, Princípe. Wake up, mí amór." I whispered.
"Uhggg. Why did you call me "My love?" Said a still groggy son of Hades.
"U-umm I-I don't think I c-called you that, Nico."
"Dude, Spanish isn't that different from Italian. Now answer my question."
"I-uh-um-WE NEED SCHOOL THINGS! LETS GO GET THEM!" I yelled in a last ditch effort. He sighed.
"Okay Leo, but first I need to change." He got up and pulled off his shirt. I blushed madly. Oops.

Nico's POV
I pulled off my shirt and turned so Leo didn't see me blushing.
"Hey Nico?" Pause.
"Yeah?"
Leo hesitated. "Can I ask you a question?"
"You just did."
"Can I ask you another question?"
"Again, you just did." At this point I had finished changing and turned around to look at Leo.
"Can I do something?"He said after a looooooong pause.
"Umm-sure?"
He walked closer, and closer, untill his face was five inches from mine.

And then he gave me a......

Nickname. He gave me a nickname. So tantalizingly close I could have kissed him, and he yelled:
"DEATH BREATH HAS DEATH BREATH!!!!!!!"

Idiot.