How You Meet (Officially)

A/N: This is my first book of Imagines for this character, so I hope you like it!

You were walking home from The Ministry of Magic when someone ran straight into you knocking you right off your feet. You looked up to see the guy that you have come to like all the time you have worked in the ministry. The Magizoologist who you have never spoken to... Newt Scamander.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." He said

"It's fine, no harm no foul." You replied looking down to pick up your things.

"Oh how rude of me! Let me help you with that!" He said picking up the bag you had been carrying.

"No, no I got it, thanks." You said trying to play off the blush coming to your face.

"No really I want to do something for you to make it up." He said smiling warmly, "How about dinner tomorrow?"

"Of course! How about the little diner down the street?" You answered

"That sounds great tomorrow at 7:00. Anyways I am asking you out and you don't even know my name. Hi, my name is Newt Scamander, but call me Newt.

"I'm Y/N, I'll see you tomorrow at 7:00." Your said putting the rest of the things you dropped in your bag.

"Tomorrow at 7:00." He said with a smile and with that he turned away, smiling. When he turned away you smiled to yourself and started walking back to your apartment.

A/N: More to come!