Newt and Tina

A/N: This one is a request from kiyumiiiiiiii , thanks for the request! I am slowly but surely getting around to doing all of your requests! So this part of the story is going to be really sad and depressing I know and I'm sorry. But luckily there will be a next part after this one that will make it all better again and everything will be all happy again! I really hope you like it and if you do please vote and comment! Sorry for not posting as often!

It was your 2nd Anniversary with your boyfriend Newt and not to sound cheesy but it had been the best two years of your life. You were much happier now and you felt that Newt all together just made you feel good about yourself and who you were.
You awoke to your shared bed empty with a note in Newt's handwriting on the table along with a single rose.

It Read:
Dearest Y/N,
Happy Anniversary, I'm sorry to leave you at such an early hour but the ministry needed me early in the morning for a meeting. I hope you enjoy what's in the kitchen and have a wonderful day at work. I will be waiting for you at home with a surprise when the day ends.
Love,
Newt
You sighed with a light smile on your face, you got up from your bed and raced to the kitchen to see your favorite breakfast pastry waiting for you with more flowers next to it in a vase. You ate your breakfast and went back to your bedroom and got ready for the day, slipping into your favorite outfit and doing your hair before giving yourself a once over in the mirror, you looked yourself in the eye and thought to yourself, Today is going to be a good day.
You apparated yourself to the ministry and worked through your day, sadly you worked on the other side of the building from your boyfriend so you didn't see him often unless you needed a report or something from his division, but today you had a little extra time before lunch so you decided to go over and surprise him with his favorite lunch from the diner down the street. You walked over to his division's side of the building with the bag of lunch in your hand, as you walked in you spotted Newt right away but what you were seeing you couldn't comprehend. Newt was kissing another woman. Tina Goldstein to be exact, one of your best friends or so you thought.
The bag of lunch you were holding fell out of your hands as you turned to leave obviously startling both Newt and Tina. They both looked towards the door as you ran away from it as Newt realized what had just happened he ran after you and yelled for you to stop.
"Y/N wait" He yelled from behind you "I can explain"
"Explain what! What could you possibly have to explain!" You yelled back
"It's not what it looks like!" He tried to explain but you were not listening, and with good reason.
"Sure, well it looks like my boyfriend of two years was just kissing one of my best friends on our anniversary!"
"Well actually it's exactly what it looks like, but I can explain!" He tries to reason with you but you were already out the door
"I hope your pleased with yourself! Happy Anniversary, Love and tell Tina I say Hello!" You said as you walked out the front door of the Ministry walking back towards you apartment, full of heartbreak thinking of how well your day had started out.

(To be Continued....)
A/N: Get excited I will be posting a part two for this soon!! I really hoped you liked it even though it was kinda sad at the end, please vote and comment more requests or just nice things if you could! I need some encouragement! Have a lovely day!
-Lily