StoryBrook

Wendy's alarm went off and she growled as she hit the snooze button as she got up out of her bed but she was really tired but she knew that she had to get out of bed soon, so she got up and went to the closet to get some clothes so she put different clothes on and she went down the stairs and then when she reached the bottom of the stairs, she did get this feeling that she was being watched but she ignored that feeling as she walked into the kitchen but she saw a note that said ""Wendy, went to the store to get more food and that there is more milk in the refrigerator, so Incase your wondering sincerely your big brothers John and Michael". and then she ate her food so Wendy just started to walk into the living room but just as she started to walk into the room, her cell phone went off blaring and she jumped into the air cause she was feeling like she was being watched she almost fell right into the couch. She went to pick it up and she said " Hello" Tinker Bell said " hi Wendy, do you know where Peter is" Wendy said " No I do not know where peter is, why is everything ok' Tink said " oh it's Peter he is not here And he was supposed to meet us here are you sure you haven't seen him' Wendy said " well maybe we can go Around the town to see where he would be or to see if anybody has seen him'
Two hours later
Tinker bell and Wendy is tired because they have been looking all over story Brooke in search for Peter Pan and they were asking the other people if they have seen Peter and they were getting no where in finding him, but they were exhausted so they called Peter's cell phone " hello it's Peter " and Tink said " hi oh think goodness we thought or rather I thought that something happened to you!"Peter said "oh Tink ,you were looking for me?' Tink said ' yes all of us were looking for you including Wendy"