what happened next part one

Wendy's POV.
Here is my thoughts before I bumped into peter pan . What am I going to do I don't know where I am going because the bell just ringed to show that it's time to go to my next class and my next class has peter and some of his friends in it and and my next class is science and did I forget to do my homework because I am pretty sure that I did my homework but as I was worried about my science homework I bumped into peter and we were going to the same room but he kinda seemed to be going the other way then the way to our class room. I thought he was going to say something but he just shook it off because he usually says things like " watch where you going Wendy-bird or where you going to, but I just said " I'm sorry peter" and I asked where are you going peter our class is that way not the way you where headed and he just looked at me and said " I am just going to go hang out with my friends, you can tell the teacher that I did not feel good and that I went to the office". I just stared at him until he walked away and then I did not notice that the bell already rang to say that it was already paste time to get to class and then one of the teachers went out and asked me " what was I doing just standing out there and not coming to class" I just looked at the teacher and said " I'm sorry I did not notice the time fly by and that I was going to come to class and be on time and I said I'm sorry again. and then everything went black and I could still hear everything and everyone around me as I heard my teacher call my name and I tried to open my eyes but I could not and I just lied down there and I heard my friend tink say maybe she could help me and then she texted peter and told him what happen and he said he was coming and that he told Mr. Gold and the mayor ( a.k.a Regina Mills) and she told him that she will be there and that mr. Gold was going to be here soon 2.
In the next chapter it will be what happened next part two we will see if mr gold,peter pan, Tinkerbell and Regina Mills will be able to help Wendy get better.