Chapter 2

Harry's p.o.v

Once we arrived at the party I could already see guys staring at her and what I really wanted to do was punch  every single one of them because of all the things they where thinking about her but i know I couldn't punch them because to her it wouldn't make sense to why i punched them so instead of kicking all there asses I decided to glare at every single one of them....

Y/n p.o.v
Once we arrived at the part I could tell that harry was really tensed up but I didn't mention it I also found out that my ex boyfriend was here and to top things off I saw my older brother he was known as "popular" while I was known as just an extra he was also my dads  favorite not that he cared about me anyways but I knew that if my brother saw me here he would end up telling my parents and then my dad would get so pissed that he would beat just like he always does he's beat me ever since my mom decided to divorce him he would take his anger out on me but of course my brother didn't know because well if he did then he might lash out on our dad I was never allowed to tell anyone that my dad beat me because if I did and he found out then the beatings would just get worst so if I didn't want to get beat either I leave right now or find out a way for my brother not to see me....

Harry's p.o.v
While I was glaring at all the boys that where staring at y/n I saw the one and only jack which was y/n ex boyfriend man I hated his guts not only because he dated y/n but because he hurt her and I already knew she was deep in depression but I know that's not the only reason but anyways every time I saw him I wanted to just beat the shit out of him but once again I can't do that at least not this time....

A/n
Hey guys sorry if it's bad once again I'm trying but I really hope you guys enjoyed Please leave a comment if you want to see more and while your at it why don't you just favorite it😉 lol jk you guys don't have to of course but if you really enjoy it then you can till next time...