Chapter 4

*warning this story may be a little on the dark side but don't worry I wouldn't go so dark or something like that it's just a reminder also if you read the description then it kind of tells you that it's a little on the dark side anyways enjoy the chapter*

Y/n pov
I was so shocked and scared when I saw harry beating the crap out of my ex and I honestly didn't know what to do or say but then I finally decided to just try to pull him off of him and once I touched harry he suddenly stopped punching him and just started into my eyes  with that's when he asked me if I was ok and I stuttered with my answering saying yes but I could tell he didn't believe my answer but I could also tell he didn't want to push it any further...

Harry pov
I could see it in her eyes that she was scared and shocked at the same time that's when I realized that I just kicked her ex's ass and I know that's what I've been thinking about doing and wanting to do ever since he started liking her but never in a million years would I want her to be afraid of me that just makes me angry at myself for getting out of control but I ydon't say anything about it and I don't ask her if she's scared of my right now because I don't really feel like finding out the answer instead I offered to walk her home of course she said yes because I'm harry styles who wouldn't want to walk with me no I'm totally joking or am I anyways we where walking until we finally got to her house and said goodbye to each other...

Y/n pov
I came home to my parents telling and I looked at the time and couldn't believe that it was midnight (get it midnight memories😉) and yet they still find a way to argue even though I heard them arguing that didn't hear nor see me come inside so I decided to just quietly go to my room but once I walked in my room all the sudden flashbacks from the events that happened earlier came back then other horrifying flashbacks came back that's when I couldn't take it anymore and decided to do something I didn't think I would ever do again and that was cut myself which is what I did at the very moment....

A/n
Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter plz let me know if I should do more and also do t forget to  vote thank you so much for reading and I'll see you guys later!!!!