Chapter 6

Harry's pov
It was finally lunch time and I was happy because I was starving but y/n has been quiet all day and she still looked really sad she also wore a long sleeve shirt which I think is kind of weird because she barely wears those type of shirts...once I got my lunch I went to go sit with some of my best friends their names are Louis,Niall,Zayn,and Liam once I sat down I realized they where all  looking in one direction (get it😉) and so I looked in the direction to and saw y/n then I kind if started to tense y/n knew who they where and of course they knew who she was to but the barely talk the thing about the boys is that they all think she's cute and they all also kind of like her and I honestly hated knowing that because I have a thing for her to but I have to keep telling myself that I can't tell her because I don't want to ruin our friendship and I'm also scared that she won't like me the same.....

Y/n pov
After school ended I started walking home it was a long and painful day especially because of the soreness in my arms...all the sudden I heard talking and it wasn't just harry then I soon realized that he was with the boys also known as Louis,Niall,Zayn,and Liam I've meet them before and I talk to them here and there but I never really got to meet them the only thing I knew was that they where amazing chill guys at least that's what Harry told me before all the sudden I saw my house I guess I talk to myself way to much then I got a text from harry saying that there was gonna be a party at his house tonight and that I should totally come I said ok because I didn't want to sit on my bed and cry for the rest of the night so I got ready I was wearing shorts with a flannel around it and a crop top with some converse....

all the sudden I heard talking and it wasn't just harry then I soon realized that he was with the boys also known as Louis,Niall,Zayn,and Liam I've meet them before and I talk to them here and there but I never really got to meet them the only thi...

After I got done getting ready I got inside my car and starting driving to Harry's place....

A/n I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter because I enjoyed writing it don't forget to comment and favorite I also can't wait till tomorrow because tomorrow is my birthday anyways I'll see you guys next time❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️