The 2nd Spirit of Christmas

The second ghost being the ghost of Christmas present. Once released by the first spirit. Scrooge is met with the second right after. This spirit is depicted, if you could imagine, almost santa like but much younger. It sits upon a large stack of presents in a room decerated better for the holidays then any room you have ever seen. He has a loud but comfortable voice. And a laugh of hypnotic cheer and joy. This spirit lowers a string from his robe and Scrooge is told to hold on and does so. Once he takes hold the floor below them becomes transparent and Scrooge is given a heavenly view of his city. A view the fortunate people of good morals and will would have after their life on earth. They fly over the same town the Scrooge lives in amd he sees people enjoying themselves in a lovely manner. They come to the house of Scrooge's helper's house. Its not large and this man has a very large family and isnt payed very much with it he sends on the best feast he can cook for his family on the christmas dinner table. As they set the table, they talk of plan things such as how they day was, if this or that person was coming to dinner, and of how the church service was. The father (Scrooge's helper) proposes a toast, to Scrooge. Showing so much gratitude for a man that maltreats him on what is to be percieved as a day to day basis. Yet he is thankful.