The 3rd Spirit of Christmas

The third and final spirit is horror and despair filled. The exit of the second spirit is inside a bell tower, shadows all around. Once it is gone the third spirit is spawned from the shadow of Scrooge. It is the darkest of shadows resembling the likeness and auroa of the grim reaper. Death. While trying to talk to the shadow spirit as to fill the terrifying silence Scrooge falls through the floor and down the stairs of what looks like a capitol building. He falls all the way to the bottom where he stops at the foot of three diplomatic men speaking about him.They talk of the death of Scrooge that very morning, and laugh at his death. They talk on about how terrible and greedy and awful he was in life in a jest tone. The exact situation that would happen if Scrooge died. And if you die your brain trips on Dmt. That situation ends and the story goes on to show death chasing Scrooge. I take this to mean that death is chasing Scrooge ready for the end of the Dmt trip and the end of his life. But Scrooge barely escapes death's grip. The chase ends with him back in his bedroom. Death pointing to his bed. Cold and bleek, the the covers pulled over the outline of a body. Scrooges no doubt. This is common with Dmt, to feel and sometimes see you're out of your own body. Soul seperated from the vessel that is the body. Then taken to a cold graveyard, Ebenezer Scrooge is shown his own grave. The death date was that of the same day he had last perception of time. And is droped into his deep grave. The bottom beaming with the dark red light of hell. A truly treamatic thing for any mortal to see.