He Saves Me

Disclaimer: I do not own Durarara.

Warning: Yandere Kida Massaomi/Male Reader.

Note: Enjoy.

Summary: A sunshine haired teenage boy with a golden scarf had saved you from being attacked by some thug late at night. Ever since then, the blonde had become your very close friend, but there is something not quite right about him. He has been acting extremely possessive and clingy lately. What is he planning?

Chapter One

The heavenly azure and violet skies twinkled with silver stars, while you tearfully ran down the dark and damp streets, as loud cat calls and whistles echoed from behind you, because you were being chased by some street thugs, who you knew kidnapped and sold people into their illegal prostitution rings, which made you deathly afraid and scared, but that fear was not going to stop you from doing anything to survive, because you must live for all those loved ones waiting at home and the near future. "No, no, no! You're one of them, aren't you? Stay away from me!" you pleaded, while colliding into a young teenage boy with a noticeably bright yellow scarf, as you attempted to push him away, but he just grabbed your wrist and began leading you into various alleyways, making you confused and bewildered. "You don't work for them?"

He just shook his head and roughly pressed you up against the wall, while placing his hand over your mouth, as teardrops started to stream down your doll like cheeks, which splattered against his slender fingers, making him cup your face with his other hand and wipe the tears gently away. "I think they're gone now," he muttered, while releasing you and taking a step back, as you just stood quiet and paralyzed in fear, even though those damn street thugs had stop chasing after you. "If you would like, I can walk you home. I can tell that you're obviously not someone from this street lifestyle."

Despite him being a stranger, the lad was deemed trustworthy, because he had saved you from being kidnapped and sold into human trafficking, so you agreed and took his hand, while quietly leading him to your home, as he casually started a conservation. "I've seen you around campus, but you hang out with the nerds. They would never invite me into their group. I'm Kida, by the way," he said, while you shivered and clung harder onto his arm, as he chuckled and lightly blushed. "You know, I think we should hang out sometime. I promise I'll take you somewhere cooler than around here. Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

He seemed really nice, but he ran with a crowd that your parents would not accept or tolerate. However, he had saved you from those street thugs, so he was a good person. In fact, he was your hero. "My name is (Y/N)," you said, while coming to a stop in front of your home, as you smiled and stood on your tippy toes to hug him. "Kida, I want to thank you so much, but I can't right now. Although, I will think of something and I think we should hang out together too. See you tomorrow, then?"

He nodded and took a step back from you, while shoving his hands into his pockets, as you waved goodbye and watched him leave, but something in your heart seemed different, because you were sad that he was leaving, even though you only knew him for such a short time. "(Y/N)!" you mother cried out, while you immediately turned around and ran inside, as she began scolding you for coming home late. "Go on, now! You dinner is becoming cold!"

A/N: What do you think? Want me to continue? I hope that you liked it