He Kisses Me

Warning: Yandere Kida Massaomi/Male Reader.

Chapter Two 

It wasn't that difficult to convince your parents for a night out, because they believed you were going to hang out with your study group, but you were really going on a little date with your new friend Kida. He was the boy that saved you from being kidnapped and sold last night, but he was also your new crush and hero, because you find him to be extremely brave and adorable at the same time, so you naively started to like him, even though your parents would most likely forbid you from seeing him. They believed that boys like him were all a bad influence on you, but you did not agree with them on that statement, because you knew that Kida was a good person, as he did save you from a terrible fate, even though he could have easily left you behind to be kidnapped. "Hey, (Y/N)!" Kida said, while you smiled and gave him a hug, as he laughed and spun you around. "I'm so happy that you were able to convince your parents. I promise that I'm going to make this the best night of your life."

He had taken you to an amusement park, but you were a little afraid to go on the rides, because you were a very sheltered child, so you never had the luxury to go on rollercoasters and other frightening things, even though majority of your best friends had. "I'm scared," you muttered, while hugging his arm to your chest, as you pouted and looked down at the ground, because you were embarrassed to admit such a thing, but the sunshine haired boy only chuckled and pulled you closer to him. "We're gonna get on soon. I'm not so sure about this."

Kida eventually bursts out laughing at your nervous face, while you board the rollercoaster and reach out to hold onto him, as the ride starts moving and plummeting downward, making you immediately scream for mercy. "Oh my gosh! I'm gonna die!" you yelled, while the golden haired boy next to you just laughed and giggled, as you squeezed your (E/C) orbs shut and kept screaming, because you had never felt this feeling of adrenaline before, but this fear right now was nothing compared to the one you felt last night, so you would somehow survive, even though your heart was beating like crazy. "Oh my gosh! Kida!"

The rollercoaster ride had finally come to an end, but you remained still and seated with a blank look that stared off into the distance, because you had never experienced anything so intense. However, Kida snickered and nudged you, as you fumbled and quickly undid the safety belts, while blushing and stumbling out of the ride with uneven footing. "Come on, (Y/N)! Let's go get some ice-cream!" Kida said, while you grinned and followed him, as he swung his arm around you shoulder, but you were okay with that, because you were always clinging onto him anyway. "I think you really need some, (Y/N). Your face is all red."

He reached out and pinched your crimson cheeks, while you giggled from the ticklish sensation, as his arm moved lower and wrapped around your waist, making your face turn crimson even more. "Here you go, (Y/N)!" Kida said, while you thanked him and licked your ice-cream, as your lips started to become stained and sticky with sugary sweetness. "You're messy, (Y/N)."

Kida placed his finger underneath your chin and made you look up at him. His honey colored eyes searched your (E/C) hues for any objection, but he didn't find any doubt or uncertainty, because deep down you wanted him to kiss you. "Do you really want to do this?" he asked, while you nodded and stood up on your tippy toes, as his cold lips brushed against your ice-cream covered ones, making your knees go jelly and weak. "You're such a noob, (Y/N)."

He laughed and pulled you away towards the little game booths. It was shocking to see him precisely throw darts at the balloons without missing at all, even the vendor was surprised to see a teenage boy have such perfect aim. He unsurprisingly won and gave you the adorable teddy bear, but his entire demeanor soon changed upon seeing a man, who wore a black hoodie with fluffy white ruffles detailing the hat. "Come on, (Y/N). It's getting late. I'm sure your parents are worried by now. I'll walk you home," Kida said, while grabbing your wrist and pulling you close to him, as you tried looking at the stranger he was glaring at, but the mysterious man was already gone. "Hey, I'm right here. Pay attention to me!"

Kida quickly returned to his cheery and bubbly personality, but you still wondered about the mysterious stranger, because it was almost scary seeing the sunshine haired boy turn cold and threatening. "Did you have fun tonight?" he asked, while you nodded and cuddled the teddy bear, as he tilted your chin up and roughly kissed you, making you moan and clutch tightly onto him. "I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet dreams, newbie."

A/N: What do you think? I hope that you liked it