He Loves Me

Warning: Yandere Kida Masaomi/Male Reader.

Chapter Four

Since he'd been feeling quite upset about the entire situation, Kida had stormed up to you during passing period, because the sunshine haired boy truly did desire to forgive you for believing in someone other than him, but his love and kindness had not cleared away the doubt and hesitation in your mind. However, Kida had brightened and cheered up, because the amber eyed boy had zero no traces of his angry and bitter demeanor from earlier, but his happiness seemed like fragile glass that could shatter any moment to you. "I'm so sorry for being mean to you last night," Kida said, while gently embracing you in his arms, as his slender fingers ran and glided through your (H/C) silky strands. "I really should not have treated you like that. How about I take you out tonight, huh?"

Mischievously, Kida had grinned and began tickling you, because the sunshine haired boy disliked seeing that fake and unnatural smile upon your beautiful face, but he didn't desire to ask the thing plaguing you with worries either, so he had decided the best thing would be to tickle you. "You sound like a girl," Kida said, while his fingers continued to brush against your sensitive sides, as you endlessly giggled with cute high pitched laughter. "You're so adorable! (Y/N), I love you so much. You know that, right?"

Soon, Kida had stopped mercilessly tickling you to tears, because the amber eyed boy had gotten sad that you weren't answering him back, but he had shortly smiled again and embraced you from behind. "It's okay, (Y/N). I'm good at reading people and especially you. So, I don't really need you to say anything. After all, I can realize the problem sooner or later and that's Izaya and his stupid lies," Kida said, while tracing butterfly kisses up your neck, as a crimson rosy blush spread across your doll like cheeks. "(Y/N), I understand that you're scared. It's just I don't want you to know about my past. You're basically the good boy type. If you find out who I was, then you would never want to be with me again. If your parents found out, I'm guessing you would probably never be at this school again, but you still deserve to know the truth."

Throughout the conservation, Kida had buried his face into the crane of your warm neck, because the sunshine haired boy was ashamed of his past, but he had still wanted you to know about his troubled and dark background. "When I was in middle school, I had founded the Yellow Scarves. Knowing you, I bet you probably haven't even heard about a gang called the Yellow Scarves or Blue Squares. Anyway, I did intend for the Yellow Scarves to be mostly a club, but then we began growing into one of the most notorious gangs out there. Next thing I knew, I had received and accepted a declaration of war from the Blue Squares. And, around that time, I met this girl named Saki and she introduced me to Izaya, an informant who gave me information about the Blue Squares. When Saki became kidnapped, Izaya hadn't helped me and I couldn't save her. She ended up being hospitalized for a year and with two broken legs," Kida said, while clutching onto you tighter, as you peered down at the school campus with wide eyes. "Please say something, (Y/N). I want to know what you think of me."

In due time, Kida's hatred for the eccentric and odd informant made sense now, because the sunshine haired boy had trusted and put faith in him, but was harshly betrayed and crossed in the most vicious of moments by him. With this in mind, Kida did not seem like an emotionally unstable person anymore, because the amber eyed boy was only trying to protect you from someone who deceived and manipulated people. "I love you and I love you and I love you. What else do you want me to say?" you confessed, while his tears dripped onto your shoulder, as you turned in his embrace and kissed him. "Don't cry, sweetie. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere and I'm all yours."

Immediately, Kida had smiled at your words, because the blonde haired boy was happy about his love being accepted and returned, but the sweet moment was soon broken upon your school's tardy bell ringing. Even so, Kida had leaned down and passionately kissed you on the lips, but the campus security had soon tore him away from you to most likely lecture and preach about public display of affection and school rules, so you were left in the midst of the emptying hallways with a strange text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown Number

Hello, (Y/N).

I had reminded you to break up with him, didn't I?

You haven't been listening to me, have you?

You're going to have a huge surprise when you come home.

Be a good boy and follow rules, (Y/N).

The speakers had come on and blared your name. "(Y/N), I have your parents waiting for you in the attendance office. Will you please leave class and report here immediately?" a lady said, while loud footsteps echoed from behind you, as the ebony haired informant came to a halt and chuckled in amusement. Strangely, Izaya had only stood there and done nothing else, but that odd behavior did not stop you from zipping down the hallway and towards the direction of the attendance office. His presence felt like an omen for something bad to come later on to you. "(Y/N), I have your parents waiting for you. Will you please hurry and report here immediately?" 

A/N: What do you think? I hope you enjoyed this chapter