He Comforts Me

Warning: Yandere Kida Massaomi/Male Reader.

Chapter Five

Upon reaching his home, (M/N) had been shoved down into an armchair and lectured, his parents screaming and shouting and scolding just for affiliating and associating himself with a gangbanger of all people. Even so, (M/N) still attempted an explanation and emphasised especially the good points of his boyfriend, significantly elaborating about how he had been rescued from the traffickers and then walked home by Kida. However, (M/N) had been only chastised and criticized more, berated for lying and sneaking out at night and then grounded. "It seems we can't trust you anymore. So, I hired Izaya and asked him to follow you around," (M/N)'s father said, while throwing pictures of Kida and (M/N) hanging out together into the fireplace, as the (H/C) haired boy started sobbing since his father's temper terrified him. "Your mother and I raised you better than this! So, how dare you violate and abandon our standards?"

In due time, (M/N) had been pulled into an embrace and comforted, his mother promising and pledging in an optimistic and overconfident manner that things will become better. However, (M/N) didn't believe her and hardly could at this point, his hope had been shattered and along with whatever trust that lingered like a disease inside of him. Even so, (M/N) had remained respectful in front of them, not wanting to be screamed and scolded at anymore. "We moved you to another school. It's a great private school. I'm sure you'll love it," (M/N)'s mother said, while pinching and pulling his cheeks, as the (E/C) orbed boy's heart cracked and crumbled into pieces right then and there. "You'll make new friends. This time they will be good friends. See, I told everything will become better. Run along upstairs now and get ready for dinner. I made your favorite."

XOXO

Upon standing in his bedroom's balcony, (M/N) instantly started sobbing uncontrollably, his voice unfathomable and unclear on the other end but he still tried talking to the love of his life. However, (M/N) was having an anxiety attack, his body shaking and shivering and speech starting to turn into a muddled mess of cries. Because of this, (M/N) dropped his cellphone to the ground and stood up, darting towards the bathroom and vomiting. "Are you still there? (M/N), are you okay?" Kida asked, while hearing sounds of gagging, as the (H/C) haired boy groaned and searched the medicine cabinets for his anti-anxiety pills. "Hey, I'm coming over! You're worrying me!"

Once he had returned to the balcony, (M/N) picked his fallen cellphone up and read a new text message, detailing his boyfriend's concerns and plans about secretly coming over. In an instant, (M/N) rushed toward his bedroom's door, locking it or else his parents would waltz into a scene he'd much rather avoid. As he finished bolting the door, (M/N) had leaned against it and replied back, texting that the balcony door would be left open for him. "I love him so much," (M/N) mumbled, while crawling into bed, as he turned towards the nightstand and plunged his bedroom into darkness. "I don't blame my parents. They're old and old fashioned. But, I wish they could see Kida like I do."

XOXO

In due time, (M/N) had heard stomping and shuffling around coming from the balcony, his hand quickly darted then towards the nightstand and flicked the light switch on. As he did so, (M/N) jumped straight out of bed and hugged his boyfriend, his body becoming embraced and lifted up to then be spun around like a princess. Upon being dropped down on the bed, (M/N) had been yanked underneath the covers and cuddled, arms coiling around his hips and holding him close as lips started to decorate his neck with butterfly kisses. "Why were you crying on the phone?" Kida asked, while tightening his hold around (M/N), as the (H/C) haired boy saddened and started sniffling. "What's wrong, (M/N)? You can tell me anything."

However, (M/N) remained silent and speechless, not wanting this charming moment ruined with his unpleasant news. Even so, (M/N) had been flipped and turned around, his hands pinned down and chin grasped tightly as honey colored orbs sternly stared into (E/C) eyes. So, (M/N) released an exhausted sigh and started speaking, explaining how he been transferred into a private school and Izaya's recent role in his parents lives. "Don't cry, (M/N)! I'll take care of Izaya. You just do what your parents say and stay out of trouble. Once I'm down with that asshole, I'm sure your parents will come around," Kida said, while smiling and leaning down to kiss (M/N), as the (H/C) haired boy blushed and nodded in agreement. "Your parents just want the best for you. There is no point in hating them. I should get going now, anyway. Get some sleep, (M/N). You have a long day tomorrow."

XOXO

Upon landing onto the ground, Kida started sprinting and running towards the city, yellow scarf pulled up and hiding his identity. As his headquarter's entrance came into view, he had flung open the double doors and walked inside, his subordinates quickly parting to the sides and making a clear cut pathway for him to the throne. Without hesitation, he had taken the throne and sat down, hardened honey colored orbs staring and peering down at his subjects in furiosity. "It's time for us to deal with an overdue problem - Izaya fucking Orihara. I wanted him assassinated. I want him dead. I don't care what you do with his body. But, I want it properly disposed of afterwards," Kida said, while draping his arms over the couch, as his followers roared in joy. "If anything or anyone comes in your way, kill them as well. Am I understood?"

In an instant, Kida's subordinates started hollering and howling happily, hands and guns shooting up into the air as screams of delight roared. With a smile, he had leaned back into the couch, his honey colored orbs sparkling and shining with a mischievous glint. After all, he had his wish of revenge coming true, his dream of ridding the world of Izaya Orihara finally coming true. "Welcome back, boss! Welcome back, boss!" his followers chanted, while his lips curled into a grin, as his heart thudded and thumped in excitement. "Welcome home, boss!" 

A/N: What do you think? Leave me your thoughts