12

#AFTLC

ZEN: Boring? ;-; I apologize Y/N for being boring, but I can't help it, blame Cheritz ;-; I am just following the program ;-; But still, I am glad you completed until my after ending \^^/.

707: Well, guess we can't help it. Why the dang author gotta be so rude to me ;-; But I understand that she loves Jumin though. Even if she does, my heart will still be with her, even if it is shattering piece by piece. (A/N: REMEMBER MC IS NOT YOU IN THIS STORY AND SEVEN WILL GO OUT OF HIS STUPID CRIPPLING DEPRESSION AND FALL FOR Y/N! I GUARANTEE IT! Because it's just a matter of time, remember we are going through loops.)

MC: Oh good then ^^

Jumin: Oh, okay I suppose I should give some to charity too, to help those in need. Hmm..

Jaehee: I am glad you agree! But, he sometimes may be nice, like just now ^^.

Yoosung: THANK CHU Y/N! I am glad that you like it either way! But-but! I am not a Cinnamon Roll! *Pouts with arms crossed*

Author: REALLY?! THANK CHU GUYS ;-; *Author is touched*

----

MC's POV

I walked casually on my dark brown combat boots, my hand gripping on the hand bag that Jumin bought for me, while wearing sunglasses to shield my eyes from the rays of the sun. I used some pink lipgloss just in case, and to moisturize my lips. The weather was hot around this time of year so I used some extra precautions, I used some sun block so I won't get sunburned.

Jumin told me to be careful because the hacker still hasn't been caught yet. I wasn't really worrying that much since I can fight! And I'm sure of it that I'll win through any fight.

Walking down the streets, on a busy day, what could ever happen to me? Tch. That Jumin worries over nothing.

As I felt someone was watching where I was going, I started to panic and run towards the location I was heading for.

But it was still far away so I hid in the nearest cafe, which was a gaming cafe. It reeked of boys, and maybe some perverts here. I roamed around the small building and see some girls upstairs, talking and gossiping about their boyfriends who wouldn't stop dragging her here.

I guess that's the girls' area.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A familiar voice rang through my ears. "Ah, yes." I looked towards the voice and couldn't believe who it was! But no, impossible! He has classes now! He said so himself.

"May I order a Cappucino with extra sugar and vanilla extract? But make sure it's not too sweet though." I said sternly as he nodded and put in the order. "That would be 5199 won." He replied with a smile.

I gave him the money in cash, and after pressung a few buttons, he gave me some change. I just smiled awkwardly while waiting for my cappucino arrives.

And as I was walking to an empty seat, he called me once again, asking for my name. "Ah, it's Katrin." I lied.

Jumin specifically ordered me to do what he said, so I did. He told me if I saw any of thhe RFA in public, I have to lie about myself. To protect them I guess.

The boy who I think is Yoosung, nodded and wrote the name down on a cup, and gave it to a bartender working with him.

Man, how lucky I was that I was wearing sunglasses today, otherwise he'll notice me at the party and it'll be very awkward and confusing to me.