25

I was in a dark cold place, I could not move. I could only see a faded memory..

Who am I? Where am I?

"TAKE HER." A deep male voice shouted as he gripped harder onto the weak girl who was dangling in his arms. "I DON'T NEED THIS BITCH'S OFFSPRING." He shouted louder. The woman who was behind the counter was terrified as she nodded. "Fucking bitch." He muttered as he tidied his doctor's coat and bursted out the door. As he rushed out, a white piece of paper fell from his pockets. The young boy who was next to the woman who was now cradling the young baby girl in her arms gently, picked up the piece of paper and read it.

He gave the paper to the woman, her eyes widened as she read the note. She then glanced at the small child in her arms and gave it to her son, Sou.

The girl squirmed and whimpered as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her skin cold, and pale, covered with scratches and cuts, some bruises here and there. The boy looked at the girl with sympathy in his eyes as he took her in as his little sister.

That's how I found you. My little Y/N

It was raining, it was cold and dark. The little young girl with black pigtails ran to the nearest shelter she could find, which was the orphanage.

"Why are you out here in the rain?" Asked a H/C haired young girl who already saw the black haired pigtailed girl walking towards the orphanage in the rain. The H/C haired girl with her H/L down was already holding an umbrella and ran to the pigtailed girl. The pigtailed girl ran under the umbrella as the H/C haired girl escorted her inside the orphanage so she would not get a cold.

"Thank you, I'm Michiko Nico! Nice to meet you!" She greeted enthusiastically to the young girl who was putting the umbrella away safely. But before she could put it down back to the rack and greeted the pigtailed girl back. The umbrella rack fell down, luckily the little girl's 'Brother', Sou saved her as always.

"Down..down." She whispered into Sou's ears as the girl was embarrassed. Nico just watched Sou dreamily.

Sou put the little girl down and the little girl greeted shyly, "I-I'm L/N Y/N..nic-nice to meet you." She stuttered as she fiddled her thumbs.

"Thank you for taking me here! Ne, what's your name?" Nico pointed to the blonde male. "I'm Nakata Sou, nice to meet you Nico." He crouched down to her level and shook her hand, but as he stood up Y/N ran upstairs because she didn't know how to act around people yet even if she was in playgroup already.

Sou sighed heavily as he smiled at Nico. "I'm going to check up on someone, you can make yourself at home."  Sou said as he walked towards his mother's room. Yet as he walked, he dropped something, a white note.

She read it carefully and mouthed the words as she was still learning to read. Her eyes widen as she read the simple words.

And that's how I met you, my precious Y/N.

"Help!" A young boy's voice shouted as he cried for help. He was running, and Y/N saw him.

Y/N ran towards him and yelled, "Stop! What do you need help of?" As she asked that, the red headed male stopped and looked at her with tears running down his eyes. Before Y/N could reach him-- ERROR

Error 404:not found

"NICO!" A male shouted from the outside of the orphanage, it was Nico's older sibling. "Nico! You're brother's here to pick you up!" Sou shouted slightly to not wake up his 'mother' who was ill, and to not disturb his brother and friends who were studying. "Coming!" She said as she dragged Y/N with her down the stairs. "Come on Y/N! You have to meet my brother!" She happily said once more to her shy friend. "Nao-nii!" She let go of Y/N's hand and jumped onto him. "Ah, Nico-chan. Who's your friend there?" He asked his little sister who was still hugging his torso, her legs in the air as she gripped onto him tihtly so she wouldn't fall.

"That's Y/N!" Nico shouted in his brother's chest. "Ah, nice to meet you Y/N."

He chuckled darkly. As he skillfully pickpocketed her sister and took the note from her pocket, quickly hiding it in his own.

Y/N-chan..I love you.

I woke up, my eyes closed as I was afraid of the blinding light on the ceiling. What was that before?

As I sat straight, I looked behind me to see a red haired male sleeping softly on the couch. Wait...That means..I WAS SLEEPING ON HIS LAP!

My face flushed red as I was embarrassed of the thought. I hope I didn't touch anything I wasn't supposed to since I tend to get touchy when I fall asleep. As I was panicking in my own mind with a blushing face, I didn't realize that he woke up.

I felt a pair of strong arms hugging my waist, startling me in the process as my cheeks burned more.

"F/N..you're awake..I'm so happy." He said softly as he dug his face into my neck. It gave me chills down my spine. "S-saeran." As I said that word, his arms tightened around my waist, he lets go of me and he made me look into his piercing golden eyes. I thought he was mad because of that intense glare, I thought he was going to hit me like how my father used to..but..he didn't he smiled softly as he kissed my cheek. He nodded slightly and walked to the armchair and sat down.

The sound of keys on the keyboard was heard. Did I piss him off? He is typing rather harsh. What is he typing anyway?

No, Y/N..stop.

You know who this is he's the person who took you to the hospital..and saved your life.

Saeyoung Choi

But why can't I say his name? Why did it turn to Saeran.

I feel like I'm forced. Someone help me.

I was starting to sweat. I stood up from the couch and went to find the toilet. As if he read my mind, he said "Down the hallway, left door."

Ah..okay.

"T-thank you." I blushed from embarassment and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I went down the hall, my head is starting to hurt. I guess I slept too much. The house smells like chips and soda..yet also a familiar smell I have longed for a long time.

The smell of him.

707's POV

He's doing it again. I can't seem to break through that damned firewall. When did he get those set of skills so fast. Fuck.

I won't be able to save you..so hold on, my love.

I heard feet walking slowly, I looked back and she was sweating. Her F/C is soaked in sweat, because of that nightmare. I did some tweaks with new techniques and I broke through!

I cheered silently and continued to trying to destroy the firewall completely.

"Down the hall, left door." I said as I scanned the data on the PC.

---

Hi! I missed you all ;-; I'm sorry I haven't been active, it's because I was focusing on drawing and some other personal stuff that all of you mostly know.

#QOTD: Every morning I wake up to the same sweet sound, of agony and despair. Wondering what's new how can I fight crippling depression, anyways tell me how was your day?

Save and Exit💾