19

#QOTD: Are you confused, my little Y/N~? Oh and if you're looking for your precious author, she's been hacked by me~ Hahaha...~ Try to figure out this mystery, little doll~

I made sure it was hard for you to crack anything...HAHAHA..

WAIT TILL THE END MY PRECIOUS LITTLE DOLL~

-???

---------

???'s POV

I smirked at myself, knowing that this hacker was good, and that this Vanderwood person's slave was pretty much average. They both don't know that their location is being pinned down, they also don't even know their precious little treasure is in danger, how quaint.

As the hacker sends various of men into the room without anyone noticing, the slave pretty much slaves around trying to crack the hacker. I laughed maniacally as they keep chasing each other. So sad, they don't even know how to get out of the loop

I glanced at the door that has been closed for years, remembering the memories, remembering the slaughter I did to this place...I chuckled as I remembered the screaming children shouting, and that poor teen girl who was locked in her room studying, who said she was my girlfriend. How pathetic. 

"Have you finished?" A feminine voice erupted from the door, slight knocking following. I stop chuckling and smiled crazily, my cheeks outstretched from the smile, hands intertwined together, blood staining the fingertips. The scent of fresh murder lingering in the air as I glanced at the hanging body of my newest victim, 423748 s93. I giggled as I sat down on the middle of the room, on a chair where CEO's would usually sit. 

"I'll take that as a yes." The voice said coldly as she opened the door, there revealed a broken doll, a precious broken doll. N1c23...N4872 29347, or well known as my maid.

She stepped inside the room with her dirtied clothes, her dressed stained with blood, her stench reeked of bloody murder. A knife was held in her hands. She walked to the body, the victim's  body as she cut the ropes that have been tied to the ceiling. The body fell as the ropes broke, she dragged him out. 

Little maid, has been devastated ever since her little boyfriend died...T0qwekne.

"Hey, should we make the move? We should right? RIGHT?" My little maid whispered to herself, mumbling incoherent words constantly ever since her lover died. She has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia.. HAHAHAHA

I clutched my stomache hardly as I laughed maniacally, walking towards her who was dragging the body out the room, I pushed her to the side harshly as I got my butcher knife, stabbing his corpse multiple of times. Little maid ran away in fear as she mumbled to run away. 

What I'm confused is that little maid could have killed me years ago, but I wonder why she doesn't want to. 

I sat back down, remembering the scene clearly.

Fire was engulfing the building, the children were screaming loudly in fear as he and his lover protected them. I helped them, also silently murdering the children one by one..

I remember so clearly...because it just happened just a few weeks ago, and how he was the last one to trust me, and how he looked at his pathetic lover with his tearful eyes with sadness. Disgusting.

"Little maid, let's go...HAHAH." I said as I laughed maniacally, dragging little maid by her hair, putting her in so much pain. She screamed in agony as I tossed her into the van's driving seat. "Now DRIVE."