•Sippy Cup•

"He's still dead when your done with the bottle, of course its a corpse that you keep in the cradle"

Au: HumanFamily!Destiel

*
   *
*

Castiel POV:

"Dean i just don't understand... after all we've been through, how HOW!! could you do this to me, i gave everything for you and you take that for granted... i wish it didn't come to this... it shouldn't have come to this" I say after shallowing the last swallow of whiskey.

I look over at the trail of blood on the floor that leads to the body by the sink. It has a stab wound in the back that was twisted straight through the heart. Isn't that a beautiful way to die. Especially if you deserved it.

I get tired of looking at the body that stopped moving in my arms as I made sure the last thing he saw before he died was me and made sure the last thing he ear was "go to hell". I make my way to the nursery. I can see our beautiful babies blue hat with green stripes sticking from under the baby blanket.

I pulled the blanket back and my nose is filled with the smell of decay, poop, and a lost soul. A small skeleton lays where a green eyed boy with black hair once laid. In my heart he's still here cause if he wasn't I wouldn't have nothing left. Soon the voices kick in.

You killed them both

This is your fault

Now all you need to do is kill yourself

The voices have got me this far why stop now. I filled the tub to the rim and over. I grab the baby blanket and the samulet of Deans bloody body. I hold them close to me as I take the whole bottle of pill then go under. As black spots start to cloud my vision I let out my last words.

"See you then"