•Mrs. Potato Head•

"Is it true that pain is beauty, does a new face come with a warranty, will a pretty face make it better"

Au: Doctor!Dean Patient!Cas

*
    *
*

Dean POV:

"Doctor when will it be time to take it off" Said my patient Mr.Novak, or as I started calling him his second week here Cas. Cas got into a really bad car accident with his brother that caused the car to catch a fire and blow up. His brother Gabriel held on last enough to make it to the hospital rolling both of them in together hand in hand he turn to Cas and told him goodbye with a voice full of smoke and sorrow then gave into the darkness called Death.

Half of Cas face got burned pretty badly. He spent days after the rest of his body got recovered, making dirty faces in the mirror poking at his bad side. I would stand at the door listening to him chant ugly words and phrases at himself. His third week I told him I was giving him a face checkup when really I gave him surgery to fix his face back to slightly the way it was before. No doubt a couple of scratches and bruises would be left but at lest I can take the burn marks away.

Now is face is wrapped and I told him that the checkup didn't go as planned so I can surprise him. Today is his forth week and the day the bandages can come off. These nights he talks about how he will look worst from the 'checkup'. I walk into the room to see him fidgeting with his hands. "Alright Cas now it might not be what your expecting but just know I wont think any different of you. "Thank you Doctor" I shake my head. "just call me Dean" i smiled at him. I started to unwrap the bandages slowly making sure nothing was around so he cant see his reflection. After i'm finished I have to hold in my gasp.

"Okay Cas, lets move to the bathroom so you can take a look" He was hesitant, worry showing in his perfect blue eyes. He stood and I put my hand on the small of his back guiding him to the bathroom. I cut off the light before enter so once he was position in the mirror I asked him once again was he ready. He nodded slowly leaning his back into my chest. I could feel his heart racing. I flicked the light and he nearly fainted. I grabbed him around the waist to keep his steady. He leaned forward poking his face with the same finger he used to poke the burn marks.

Tears fell down his face but he quickly wiped him. He looked up at me in the mirror and smiled more tears falling, turning to me he wrapped his arms around my neck and I tightened mine around his waist. When he pulled back, I looked him straight in the eyes bringing my hand to rest against his smooth tan skin that only possesses three little scratches that are honestly kind of hot.

I smile at him. "You look beautiful Cas, all those insults you give yourself are not true you are amazing inside and out, I care about you so much and not only because of your condition but how strong you are. I did this because I wanted to help show you who you are and those burn marks were nothing but demons trying to cover all your light and grace." Wiping the new tears that have sprung.

"I have one question for you now Cas?" He nodded his head signaling he was listening.

"Does a pretty face make it better"