Do You Believe in Miracles?

"But mummy that's impossible!"

"Do you believe in miracles Adrien?"

Present day/Adrien's POV

I used to...a long long time ago, but those days are gone, I've grown up there's no such things as miracles, if there were you would still be here...

My life is far from perfect, even though everyone thinks it is, a glamourous rich model, living his best life, huge mansion, well whats the point of a mansion if your always alone in it.

My only escape from it all was my alter ego, Chat Noir, when I'm him I'm finally free to do what I want, to BE what I want, so every night I sneak out as him, my dad wouldn't notice he probably wouldn't care.

Running through the night, the cold wind in my face, jumping on the rooftops, taking in the sights and sounds of Paris at night

All the lights were out and families asleep happily, except in one house, a girl stood out on the balcony, I smiled as I recognised her immediately

Marinette.

I could spot her dark blue hair anywhere

A/n: Are you sure about that Adrien

I landed on her balcony and she looked up at me in surprise, "Chat Noir? What are you doing here?"

I smirked "Sorry to startle you little lady" I said while bowing.

She giggled and continued to stare out her balcony with quite the forlorn look on her face.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She mustered a smile but I knew it was fake. I used that smile quite a lot myself.

Her smile faltered as I gave her the are you sure? look.

"I've just got a lot on my mind, school...and this boy I like, I'm too shy to tell him how I feel and I doubt he likes me back." She confessed.

"I know how you feel." I replied staring up at the night sky. "I've confessed my feelings to Ladybug countless times, even though she shuts me down every time. She thinks I'm not genuine, which I am, she also has another boy in her heart, of course I understand this but it still hurts, but there's nothing else for people like us to do but...move on."

Her blue eyes widened as she stared at me.

"You've moved on from Ladybug?"

I nodded. "It was hard but it was something I had to do."

"...maybe I should too." She said so with hesitance and trepidation in her voice.

"It would give you closure" I whispered.

She suddenly chuckled. "Who would have thought I'd be getting love advice from The Chat Noir."

I laughed "I'm no different from you anyways, just a teenager with a life just like you."

"...tell me about your life." She requested.

"Well I can't reveal too much...but my life is not desirable to say the least, I'm alone most of the time, doing things I don't want to do, but it's alright, I feel much better when I get to chat with people like you." I said with a smirk.

"You can come round anytime Kitty." She called as she walked back inside her room. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Purincess" I purred with a wink.

When I was sure she was inside I mad my way back to my house going to sleep happy.

The next day