class hit up Part 3

'i said walk out of my class young lady' i heard as pro karlie instructed.i was not in the mood to even find out who the heck she was dashing out that order to. i was only jilted up when she called me out to the rear of the class.

'Tracia...solve the equation immediately to the understanding of the whole class'. that was one thing i hated doing, solving an equation and explaining it to the understanding of everyone.I didn't know where i would begin from to solve the equation. i briskly took out my pen and did the working on a rough sheet first arriving at an answer i was not sure of. i walked up to the rear of the class but could not bring out words from my mouth bringing dangerous stares to me which made me do what I would have ever developed the courage to do if one had asked me to do.

'would you quickly return to this class' i heard prof speak up after i might had ran out of the class. i didn't know the way i would place my face getting back into the class to explain myself

'I am really sorry ma' I attempted apologizing, but she only gave me a wild stare and dashed me a detention after school as she walked out of the class. one thing i dreaded most in school was detention, but now I put myself in it...even when I had the plan of going to Austin's which was a two hour drive

'this little bitch can't be having her way at all times...what do you mean by the reaction you just put up' Kemzy spoke as she walked up to me

'as you can see...I didn't commit any crime of a sort' I replied

'you even have the mouth to reply'

'and why won't I reply you...because you are are what' i asked her giving her an awkward stare before i received a slap on my fluffy cheeks.

'and i will show you more things I can do if you do not respect yourself' she spoke with pride as I stood there dumbfounded not knowing my next line of action.before I could think of my next step I heard a slap land on her cheeks too

'you didn't really have to do that' I spoke up as i realized who slapped her

'I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO DEFEND MY BEST FRIEND' Tanny said pulling me into a hug as I could see kemzy's mouth drop down.

...          ...          ...

'don't make me believe you are stalking me'

'and will it be of any crime if i decide to do that'

'can you ever be serious for once...what are you doing here at this time'

'what do people do here at this time...i have detention' Tanny replied sounding a bit annoyed

'are you mad at me Tanny?' I asked him but he just stood there staring at me

'maybe not yet' he said giving me a half smile that was still very cute

'so why were you given detention'

'i went late for my music class'

'WHAT MADE YOU LATE' I asked a bit curious to know his where about

'i was sorting out some issues at your class before I realized i was running late for class' he said as he quickly shoved from face from meeting mine

'excuse me miss...I'll better leave you to concentrate on your studies' he said as he stepped out diving straight into the volley ball court. I spent an hour in there and i was pretty bored so I DECIDED to take some air from outside and make use of the convenience, but when I got there, something attracted me as I found a piece of note which kept on directing me to different locations.

'sorry- you might have thought that was the last, but just kindly walk into the games room' i read the last note which left me a bit confused but I kept on going. what will some really be benefiting from frustrating me this much. i kept speaking to myself before finally getting into the games room to find no one...I got angry when i didn't find any surprise and was leaving when i felt those cold hands grip me again...

'Tracia...please give me a chance to explain things to your understanding, i need you back in my life' i heard him speak as i gently turn only to feel his minty lips on mine. i tried letting go but I was weak and couldn't push him off as I RESPONDED TO THE KISS.

'STOP IT' i immediately regained my strength and pushed him off as i took to my heels,tears dropping down my chin.

'this is just one of his dirty attitude I dislike i spoke to my self amidst tears as i packed up my books.

'and where are you coming from with tears...I have been searching for you for the past 30 minutes' Tanny said as soon as I was ready to leave.

'I'm sorry Tanny but I was pushed to do it...'

'what are you talking about'

'he kissed me' once I said this i felt his hands fall off my face as i could feel him heat up

'who is the idiot that does not want you to be at peace' Tanny raked

'believe me I won't fight him' Tanny told me trying to get the name of the person from my mouth, but I couldn't tell him as i slowly walked out.

*          *          *