My Best Friend

*           *           *
I arrived a bit late in school and I had to rush to class before the teacher gets in, but then there was a crowd outside which gave me a hard time before I could find my way to the hall. I stepped into the class a minute late and praise jah the French teacher wasn't inside. Looking at my normal seat at the front pew,  Tanny was sitted beside it and I didn't have the courage to walk up to my seat but I had to get myself a place to stay so I took a seat at the middle column * one of the places I dreaded sitting for a class *...As soon as I sat down the French teacher got in giving us scripts to fill up as he had his seat at the end of the class..

"I don't want to entertain any form of cheating here and ensure you attempt all questions within the specified time " he instructed as he started fiddling with his phone 📱....

"oh no " I exclaimed once I realised I wasn't with my signature pen,  I just like using that pen especially in quizzes because I felt it made me write faster, but then I took out another pen and did justice to my work finishing it within few minutes... I went through my work again to be sure of what I wrote before I finally submitted my sheet

"that's a serious student" the French teacher said making me pull on a fake smile for the day  that was the only class I had for a Friday so I left walking towards the library, but I was held behind very closely. Earnestly I was ready to scream but then I heard that British accent again.

"I'm really sorry Tracia" Tanny spoke before I realised that he was already on his knees..
"no no no.... You don't have to do this... I'm actually the one who owes you the apology" I told him helping him get to his feet.
"Tracia ".....Tanny began speaking  but I didn't have the courage to look straight to his face..... ---

At the end of the day we made things up and we were back as best friends
"so where do we go from here "...
"maybe to the movies " I told him with a shrug and a soft smile....
"what of having dinner" he asked squeezing my hands a bit...
"itz all your choice Tanny"
...
....After dinner, we still went to the movies.....
*im sure you people may be thinking we went to the cinema.. Na na na... We went to his place and I decided to watch a vampire movie *...

"When did you start liking this types of movies "
"I dunno.... Maybe I just feel like watching it" I said and he didn't decline my offer.. Half way through the movie I found myself curled up close to him..
"do you mind if I change the movie" Tanny asked noticing I was a bit scared...
"ni.... It's OK,  ahm liking it the way it is" I lied.

Until I slept off I didn't notice, I woke up later at night only to find my self on the sofa with Tanny as I was lying on his bare chest close to his torso... I sat up admiring the torso , then on a second thought I decided to change my position...
" where are you going"Tanny asked almost getting me off balance
"I just wanted to stay on the next sofa, it seems I'm a bit too heavy on your chest " I told him but he he pulled me back leaving a kiss on my hair that was in a messy bun....
"don't ever leave me Bby.... You are not as heavy as you think" he told me before we fell asleep.....

Tanny's P. O. V

I wasn't liking the way I and Tracia were not in good terms although I didn't really like the fact that I was developing feelings for her and I could barely concentrate on my studies, I was always thinking of her... I doubted she was gonna show up for the French class but she did and she wrote her quiz quickly without staying in her usual place and left the class..  I wasn't sure if I was done with mine but I had to meet her before she leaves, so I submitted my script and ran up to her on the hall way.....

I actually thought what I was gonna do was gonna be stupid but I did it and we were back together "yippee"

Uhh.... Sorry I haven't been updating lately....
Just throw up your ideas.... I'm kinda hooked up right now