shane and gabbie

Gabbie: Shane and I have been together for a couple of months now. We have been in a really healthy relationship. We both love each other. Shane has invited me to his house today he says he has something special planned for me. I get in my car and head towards Shane's house.

Shane: I invited gabbie over to my house to give her a special surprise. I left a trail of rose petals from the door all the way out to the pool where I had a table set up with food and roses sitting in the middle and there were candles lit all around the pool and table. I heard a knock on the door and then heard my name being called...it was gabbie I went and sat down at the table and waited for her.

Gabbie: I walked into Shane's house calling his name no answer. So I look everywhere that he could be. He was no where to be found. Finally I look down and see rose petals. I follow the trail out to the pool where I seen Shane and a beautiful set up.

Gabbie walks over to Shane and says "oh Shane you didn't have to do this." He says "yes I did... I had to do it for the most perfect girl in the world...my girl..you gabbie. I love you." Gabbie hugs and kisses Shane she says " I love you too Shane and thanks." Shane pulls out a chair for gabbie she sits down and the he sits across from her. They eat and chat for a bit. When they are done gabbie and Shane sit at the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. They were all cuddle up with each other. Shane gets up and takes off his cloths and jumps in the pool. He says "come on gabbie get in." She playfully says "no" and then Shane pulls her in cloths and all. She takes her shorts and shirt off,then her underwear and bra. They swam around the pool playing with each other.  Shane grabs gabbie and pulls her in for a kiss she kisses back. She wraps her legs around him and he picks her up.  " Shane put me down it's cold" she laughs. So Shane put her back into the water and pulled her in for another kiss. "I love you gabbie!" Shane says "I love you too!" gabbie  says. They get out of the pool and dry off. Then they walk into the house and get dressed. They sit on the couch and cuddle each other while watching "The Longest Ride" Shane looks down at gabbie and says "do you want to spend the night tonight?" Gabbie squeals " yes...yes I do! " Shane smiles and kisses her she kisses back. They both fall asleep on the couch gabbie nestled in Shane's chest. They both fall asleep with a smile on their face.