The party

They both wake up hours later to uno barking to be let out. Gabbie gets up off the couch to let him out and as she's getting up she feels Shane's hand SMACK her butt she turns around and gives him a glare and he says "what I couldn't resist." Then she walks over to the door and  let's uno out in the back yard. She watches him from the door. Moments later she let's him in.  He goes straight to Shane and jumps in his face and licks him. Gabbie walks over and sits down. Shane kisses her. She kisses him back and gently bits his lower lip. Gabbie walks to the kitchen to make breakfast. Seconds later Shane comes up behind her and puts his hands on her hips. She says "babe calm down!" He looks at her puzzled and says "what?" He backs up a little, looks down and realizes what she meant. He gets back behind her and says "I'm sorry,but when you have the most beautiful girl in the world standing in front of you with an ass like that (he slaps it again) you just can't help yourself." Gabbie blushes and says "awww thanks and to tell you the truth I'm a little turned on right now too!" "GABS!" Shane says. Gabbie turns around and puts the breakfast on the table. She says "WHAT! I mean when you have a sexy guy standing behind you whispering in your  ear  and slapping your ass sometimes you can't help yourself." Shane smiles at her and french kisses her. Then they sit down and eat breakfast. When they are done gabbie washes the dishes while Shane dries and puts them away. When they were done gabbie says "hey why don't we have a party tonight and invite our closes friends to announce that we are together. Like David,Liza,colleen,Rachel,tana,ext?" Shane turns and looks at her and says "yeah why not I think that's a great idea!" So  gabbie walks to the bathroom and jumps in the shower. Shane is getting dressed and ready to go. When he sees gabbie step out off the shower all sexy and wet. Beads of water drip from her body. Shane gets turned on. She bends down to dry her legs and he gets even more turned on. She turns around to see him staring at her and she points at him to signal him over to her.

Shane: OMG! Gabbie looks so sexy getting out of the shower! I just want to f##k her. I'M SO turned on right now. She's waving me over to her. Omg!

Gabbie: Shane is just so sexy I can't help myself. I had just gotten out of the shower when I noticed him staring at me. So I signaled him to come to me.

Shane walks over to gabbie and goes straight for her neck. He kisses her neck and she moans softly. He takes off his shirt and pants. He is only in his green boxers now. He kisses gabbie and as their tongues whorl around in each other's mouths gabbie drops the towel which was wrapped around her.  They push back and gasp for air then make out some more. They end up on the couch Shane on top of gabbie kissing her everywhere. She arches her back and moans softly. Shane sucks on her neck which makes her wince a little. Shane gets off of her and she gets in his lap with her legs wrapped around him. She can feel his massive  underneath her which makes her more horny than ever. She sucks on his neck and he moans her name softly. Shane picks her up and takes her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed and goes to take his boxers off when gabbie says in a seductive tone "let me get those off." She gets on her knees and slowly pulls off his boxers. Once down his massive  pops in her face. She says "damn babe!" Then starts sucking him. Shane tilts his head back and moans "Ah! Don't stop!" He grabs her hair and makes her deep throat him. She breaths to hold her gag reflex back but this time it doesn't work. She gags but keeps on sucking him. After a while Gabbie gets on the bed and starts to rub her clit moaning "this is all for you baby! F##k ME!" Shane grabs a condom and slips it on. But before he slips it in he performs oral.  She moans loud and opens her legs more. When he is done he gets on top of gabbie and She says in a seductive tone biting her lip "do anything you want to me baby." Shane slips inside her wetness. He thrusts as hard as he could and gabbie screams grabbing a handful of the sheets. As he thrust I'm and out of her she moans really loud "FASTER FASTER SHANE!!" Shane gets faster and faster gabbie moans "oh your #### is so good! OH!"  They both moan each other's  names. Shane gets off of gabbie and she turns over and props herself on her elbows ( doggie style) Shane puts his massive  inside her once more she puts her head between her arms and gaps. Shane thrust in and out of her slowly. "FASTER!" She moans so Shane gets faster and she takes her fingertips and rubs her clit. Then he gets harder so she grabs a pillow and bits it. She could feel herself coming to a climax inside, but some how holds it back. Shane stops and lays on his back under gabbie. So she straddles him and slides  inside her once more. She bounces up and down. Shane moans her name. Shane grabs her hips and and thrust in and out as hard as he could. Gabbie leans down and moans into his chest. She queafs a little as Shane is thrusting in and out. "Ah ah ah ah! Oh god oh god!" She moans. She squirts  all over Shane while riding him, but that doesn't stop her she bounces up and down...HARD.  After awhile she could feel herself coming to a climax once more and she moans loudly.

Moments later they change the sheets and hop in the shower together. Once they where done it dawned on them "the party!" They both yelled. They quickly got dressed and jumped in the car. The party started in 30 minutes! They got to the store and rushed in. They split up  it would be faster. Rushing to buy all the beer,liquor, food,decorations, and other things they finally got everything and met up at the cash register. The cahser said "having a party tonight?" They both answered "yes!" After they rushed out of the store and put everything in the car they rushed home.

Moments later they are at home rushing to cook the food and set everything up. They got everything done with just 10 minutes till it started. Gabbie went home to get dressed in something nice and put some makeup on. She went back to Shane's house and saw that everyone had arrived. She walked in and got greeted by everyone smiling and saying "hello!" She walked over to the table where Liza and some of her other friends where sitting. She chatted with them for a little while. Then Shane got everyone's attention and said "I'd like to tell you all something. I am with the most beautiful girl in the world and she is the most wonderful girl ever. She treats me good and we have been in a relationship for the past couple of months. GABBIE get over here he says!" Everyone clapped and congratulated them and gave them hugs. Hours later everyone went home. Shane and gabbie cleaned up the house and the back yard. Seconds later she gets a text from tana saying "OMG girl I knew you two where going to end up together! Congrats to you and him! I hope you two live a happy life together." Gabbie texted back "thanks love you girl! ;)" tana texts "love you too gabs! ;)"

Hours later Shane is laying in bed watching TV, while gabbie gets ready for bed. Gabbie walks in and gets into bed and snuggles up to Shane. She says "I love you so much Shane." And he replies with a kiss on her head saying "I love you so much too gabs!"
Moments later they are asleep.

( DON'T BE ALARMED BY THE PIC!! IT'S JUST LOTION ON HER FACE!! So calm down before you think something else.)