Big Trouble

Gabbie: I'm 3 Months pregnant and the doctor says that the baby is healthy. Shane and I are so excited to become parents. He quit his job to be home with me just in case,but he'll get a new one afterwards...hopefully.

Shane: gabbie is there three months pregnant with our little boy or girl. I'm so excited to be a dad. I quit my job to be home with gabbie,but I'll get another one after she has the baby and I know I want to leave her alone.

Gabbue and Shane were sitting on the couch watching tv. Shane had his hand on gabbies belly and was talking to the baby. Gabbie loved how he talks to the baby everyday and night.

Later that day gabbie was cooking lunch when she felt this wave of sickness come over her. She fell to the floor. Shane walked in and saw her on the floor and knelt by her side. "Baby what's wrong!!?? Are you okay?" He says with a worried look on his face. "I don't know I think I need to go to the hospital!" Shane picks her up bridal style and rushes her to the car,then speeds off to the hospital.

Moments later when they arrive Shane rushes her in. "Something is wrong with my girlfriend!" The doctors rush her off to a room.

Inside the room the doctors are asking what's wrong. Gabbue tells them anf they Check her to make sure she's ok. Then she tells them she pregnant and they start checking the baby. Seconds after checking the baby. The doctor looks at her with a sad face. Gabbie franticly says "What!? What is it? Is my baby okay?" The doctor says "I'm so sorry ms. Hannah but... "What!" Gabbie interrupts. "Im Sorry your baby is not okay. You have had a...a miscarriage." Tears start to stream down gabbie's face. The doctor escorts her out of the room. She walks into the waiting room and Shane rushes to her side. "What's wrong Baby? What happened?" "Our...our...baby is.. is "is what?" Shane interrupts "our baby is gone Shane!! I've had a miscarriage!" She starts to cry even harder. Shane's eyes feel up with tears. They both walk out cry their eyes out. When they get home they don't even speak each other they just sit on the couch and cry into the night. They finally fell asleep at 3:00am after going through several boxes of tissues.