L.A.R.P.I.N.G & SwashBucklers

Me and Cory headed out of school together to go meet up with everyone. Me and him talked a lot in our last hour and we've gotten to know each other more. We were on a path that was in the woods somewhere deep inside me I thought that Simon had just tricked us so we would go out here, but I knew he wouldn't do that.We walked along the dirt path until I saw everyone then I ran ahead of Cory and waved."well lookey here didn't think he'd show, But I knew you where Y/n you seemed happy to come." Cory sighed while I just smiled "I'm glad you showed up it shows you have a lot of heart and team spirit" I walked over to the water not really listening to what they where talking about. "Hey y/n are you gonna larp with us?" I walked towards them "yeah sure! Sounds fun!" Cory looked at me "do you even know what larping is?" I gave him a 'really?' Look "Yeah of course I do! Live, Action, Roleplay! Anyone who doesn't know that isn't very smart." Cory blushed embarrassed. I walked over next to Cory when we started that was about five minutes ago Tank and Simon have just been arguing the whole time. "Hey Cory,Y/N what are you going to be?" I started to think, I didn't really know what I wanted to be."I want to be a dragon slayer!" Just then a light bulb went off in my head. "And I can be his Healer!" The three looked at us "T-the dragon slayer?and his healer?" Tank spoke. "The two the acient ones spoke of" Simon said next."All hale the Dragon Slayer!" Gertrude spoke last. Then they all chanted 'Dragon Slayer!' I giggled to see how much cory enjoyed this. Then the actual dragon came Ched Danson."well look what we have here a couple of nerds!playing dungeons and dragons!" He yelled at the 'nerds!' Part which he always does."its not dungeons and dragons.." Simon said in his sadder tone. "What did you say forehead!" "N-nothing-" I cut simon off I didn't want to hear him mess with simon. "He said it isn't dungeons and dragons Ched Dumbson" he looked angry furious to be exact. "What did you say to ched danson kitty?!" I stayed calm I didn't want to be angry. "Shes not a kitty" Cory spoke up clearly irritated. "Hmm did you say somethin Camera Face?!"he took a couple steps toward "You should've just stayed down when I told you to now I'm gonna kill you ! " we all ran into the woods not wanting to be caught."Their to fast!" Gertrude yelled. Then tank stopped out of breath "I-i can't go on guys" "but they'll kill you if you stop!" We stopped running to talk some sense into him. "Come'on king Hamburg for the sake of the kingdom we need you" Cory said, I guess he's getting into this nerd stuff I smiled."y-your right your right okay okay !" Tank seemed motivated to run again. We ran to a bridge that was broken "its the only way, here I'll go first" simon was about to jump "Becareful simon there's leaches in the water!" Gertrude spoke. "Dont worry my'lady " Simon leaped making the jump then gertrude then Tommy then cory and now it was my turn "I don't know guys.." I started to doubt my self." Just jump I'll catch you I promise y/n" I looked at cory then the jump I had to make. I ran and jumped making it and falling into Cory's arms. "Told ya I'd catch you" I looked up at him and smiled pulling away from the short embrace.

---Cory's Veiw---
We where all safe and at a cool looking tree house. I couldn't help but think about what happened earlier on the bridge. I'm pretty sure I liked holding her like that....Wait! No I didn't I like Suzzy! Not y/n! She probably wouldn't even like me back.I felt a tap on my camera. "Earth to Camera Boy~~" I couldn't really see because of the tapping on the lenses. "I can't see.." Y/n stopped tapping my lenses and my vision re-focused. "They want us to go in their tree house, I said that we'd be up in a second so..." I looked at the tree House it looked pretty sweet "All right lady's first" I offered for her to go up the ladder first but her face turned as red as a tomato. I didn't catch on at first why but after thinking about it I realized she was wearing a skirt.Nice one Cory..."I-Uh didn't mean it like that.. I don't want to see your panties or anything.." Her face became a darker shade of red if thats even possible. "I-its not that I don't want to see them!-I mean uh.." This situation just got worse it seriously looked like y/n was about to faint from all the blood going to her head."uh I'll just go up the ladder first..." She nodded and I climbed up, then she did. Her face was still as red as can be and she still hasn't said anything.I really messed up this time...I walked inside the tree house and was amazed. There was all sorts of posters Star wars , Pokemon ,Stranger Things pretty much everything nerdy. They even had a T.V which was currently playing He-man."Glad you guys decided to come up here, Anyway this place has everything a SwashBuckler needs theres Comic books, Video games" "We even got eggs to throw at Chedif it comes down to it." Gertrude said after Simon. "This place is really awesome guys, so you just hang out here all the time?" Simon came a bit closer to me and y/n."pretty much every day after school we come here and plan our strategy'sfor the next day." "Strategy's?" I asked confused."you know escape routes, precautionary measures, Basicly prodo-calls for the worst situations"Tank nodded in agreement. "We have a pretty stricked guide lines"

~~~Your veiw~~~
I stopped listening to everyone when they started talking about Ched. that guy gets on my nerves beating me and Cory up just cause we're fresh meat. And always beating up other kids just for fun this guy should be put in jail they can do that right? Hm... Then I heard Cory say something , something that caught my attention "Well what if... We fight back?" It was dead silent."fight back like actually fight ched?" Tank spoke.Then Simon" What are you out of your mind?! that guys fist is as big as my head! And my heads pretty large if you haven't noticed" And then Gertrude."Well that's true but that's only to make room for your big brain simon" "well yeah, but the last kid that tried....isn't with us anymore". I was shocked petrified even "Y-you mean.." Cory sounded as scared as I was."It's true the poor kid got beat up so bad he transferred schools" I sighed relieved that he didn't get killed or anything. I stopped listening once again I had a lot on my mind. Next thing I knew I was getting picked up by someone. "Huh?" The person walked to the edge of the tree house balcony. I screamed not wanting to be dropped."Jeez Y/n calm down I was just trying to get you down the latter..." I realized it was Just Cory and relaxed a bit."JUST SLAP ME OR SOMETHING NEXT TIME. I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GONNA THROW ME OFF" I yelled at him. "You really think I'd do that to you?" I thought a bit and I knew he wouldn't have actually done it. "No.." He put me down and he went down the ladder then I did the same. We started walking down the dirt path we where one once before. I tried starting up some small talk "Its pretty nice out here with all the trees and such" I looked at the trees and smiled."Well yeah only downside is the leaches in the water huh" he started laughing which made me laugh. "Yeah I guess I know not to go swimming out here. So Cory why are you in Danson High?" "Because I have to go to school?" I looked at him like he was dumb. "No why did you transfer here?" He paused for a second."I was being bullied in my other school..What about you?" "Oh well my mom had to move me so that she can continue her job" there was silents for a while till we got to the front of the school."Well I'll see you tomorrow" I started walking away when I felt someone grab my hand. "I'm not letting you walk home alone it's almost night time" I smiled at Cory for how caring he was and he walked me to my house. When we arrived he walked me up to my door."Do you want to stay for the night? Its pretty dark out..." I asked worried for him."Yeah I got some stuff to do at my house I'll see you tomorrow though." I opened my front door."Okay see ya" I heard a bye before I shut the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This wasn't as long as the first one but I hope you enjoyed.~