Cory Suspended...? #3

I woke up early and took a shower.I felt something was off but decided to ignore it. I went downstairs and grabbed some toast and ate it. I walked out of my house and made my way to school.On the way I found a kitten on the sidewalk it was a all black cat with dark gray stripes with two bright blue eyes. "Aw hi little fella.." I started approaching it being careful. I stuck my hand out and rubbed his head."your a cutie now aren't cha?"I picked up the cat and hugged it."now what should I name you...." I thought apon the question and had found a name. "I got a purrrfect name for you I'll name you Zane!" The cat seemed pleased with the name and rubbed up against me.I started to think what I should do with him because I couldn't go home I would be late to school.I gave Zane some of my lunch then put him in my back pack. Leaving the latch open so that he could breath. I walked into the school and went into the room we fell into the day before. And I saw no one was there I placed my bag down and took out my new cat. Gently placing it down on the ground. I took out a piece of paper and pencil and wrote 'I found  a cat and didn't have time to take it home , I named him Zane and I left my lunch here in case someone reads this before I come back, please feed him. Thanks!'  I placed the note on the table in the room and kissed Zane's forehead "I'll be back later be good muffin" I left the room And headed to my first hour.I had almost every hour with Cory besides first. After class was done I started walking to go check up on Zane when I ran into the dragon...."Hey kitty!" Ched yelled but I just ignored him and started walking pass him.he pushed me to the ground and I shook with terror . "Where's camera face now?" I Started to cry "i-i don't know...." He kicked me a few times in the gut and in the shin leaving a big bruse."Now get out of my sight nerd!" I scrabbled up and started walking away. I made it to the room and entered it no one had come in there yet which was odd. I gave Zane some of my lunch ,and wiped my tears away. "I wonder where Cory is.." Zane looked at me then rubbed up against my leg wanting to be pet."I'll be back later muffin I gotta go to class" I grabbed my things and headed out the door making sure it closed all the way. When I got to class I didn't see Cory same with the rest of the day. I started getting worried I, headed back to the room and picked up zane and put him in my back pack, And started walking to the SwashBucklers tree house. When I got there I made sure to be careful climbing up the ladder I didn't want to hurt Zane. By the time I got up I saw that everyone was up there I opened the door to the tree house."Ah y/n there you are!" Simon said happily. I nodded not really feeling well at the moment.Cory looked at me eyeing my bruses on my thigh. "Y/n who gave you those?" I sighed "Ched, I was going to get something and he found me and kicked me a couple times..." Cory looked angry while the others looked at me with simpathy. "Oh and I also..." I stopped talking so I could pull out Zane. "I found a cat on the way to school" I smiled and Gertrude came over and started petting him. "Aw he's cute what's his name?" "His name is Zane" Cory started talking to tank and simon about how I got beaten up. Okay more like angerly screaming at them. "Oh yeah Cory why weren't you at school today?" I asked curiously.

---Cory's Veiw---
"I was suspended..." Y/n was shocked same with everyone else. "That will sustain your permeate record!" Simon started freaking Out"yeah and I got to get a piece of paper signed by my parents..." "It isn't fair you have to suffer a repercussions of a fluad system." I took out the piece of paper and started forging my parents signature."don't do it Cory its not the right way!" Y/n spoke worried for me.
We started talking about how we should take down ched but not with violence but with words.

~~~Gertrudes Veiw~~~
I was standing in the hall way with simon talking about Cory when I noticed a poster on the wall. "Oh wow look simon the winter formal is coming up at the end of the month!" I went over to the poster to get a better look at it."oh wow cool! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I smiled and blushed "a-aw simon..." I can't believe this is happening! Oh my goddddd!!! "De & de night at my place!" I stopped smiling "oh y-you didn't want to go to it....?" I frowned I really wanted to go..."go where the dance? Who would i-ohhhhh , Cory was right we have to take risks and I'm going to take one now" wait is he really going to ask me?!? "Yes Simon?" "I'm going to ask suzzy Q to the formal!" My heart stopped , he didn't want to go with me he only thought of me as a friend. "O-oh..." I had tears threatening to come from my eyes."is something wrong Gertrude?you look like you got something in your eye" Simon gave me a puzzled look."y-yup...t-thats w-what i-it is.....g-good luck s-simon" My voice cracked a bit I couldn't really take anymore. He left to go freashen up I started balling my eyes out. I really did love him but of course he's gonna pick Suzzy...

---Cory's Veiw---
"Hey tank you said you didn't know where Gertrude is but do you know where y/n is?" Tank thought about it for a minute."oh yeah... When I saw her she was in the hall way walking to her next class so I went up to her to say hi and talk and we did for a while then she fainted...I'm pretty sure she's still in the nurses room." She fainted? "I'm gonna go see her I'll see you tomorrow tank!" I left the room and rushed to the nurses office. When I got there I saw her lying on one of the beds ,I then went over to her and made sure she was okay. She didn't look hurt besides the bruses from before , I felt her head to see if her temp was alright. And when I did it felt like I had just touched a oven. "Hey y/n wake up" she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me."oh hey Cory....I thought you where suspended?" She looked slightly out of it but I don't blame her she seemed sick."huh? Oh yeah yes I was suspended today I came to check up on our group and tank told me that you fainted so I came to see if you where alright." She stared at me  "hey when did you get that camera for a face?" I sighed I knew I had to take her home. "Come'on get on my back" I crouched facing the opposite side of the room and waited for her to do so. When she did I stood up and carried her out the doors of the building. She was pretty light do it wasn't that hard ,when we did get to her house I opened the door and went inside. I walked up the stairs and found her room placing her on her bed. "I'll be back I'm going to get you medicine from the bathroom"she nodded and I went to go grab some when I found it I came back to her and fed her a little bit."I'm cold..." "But you feel like a oven...what else do you want other than a blanket? " she pondered trying to think of something"I want you to lay next to me..I'll be okay then.." I blushed just thinking about it , but I remembered that she's sick and is probably not thinking straight anyway. I climbed into bed next to her "i-is this better?" she nodded and closed her eyes falling asleep. I stared at her peaceful face slowly but surely falling to sleep....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg I'm so stupid tanks real name is Tobey not Tommy I was thinking About the voice actors real name ;-;
anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapeter !