Winter Formal #8 [END]

-----Cory's POV-----

We got revenge on Ched, which made me extremely happy and relieved. We were now at the winter formal. Gertrude and Simon were dancing together and Toby was with some random teacher. And me? I'm alone. The doctor's wouldn't let (Y/N) Leave the hospital. So here I am alone. I walked out side of the gym where the formal was being held and breathed in the cold night air. After a while I heard someone yell my name "Cory!"

~~~~Your POV~~~~

The Doctor's told me I couldn't leave. That was NOT going to stop me and my mother from leaving. After everyone found out I couldn't go they left to go to the football game which I had no idea why. When it finally got dark outside My mom got me out of there without anyone noticing. Me and her got in our car and started to drive home.

___Time Skip To The House___

We got inside and started to get me ready for the Formal. I had a long black dress on with sliver gems on it.

(That's what it looks like, I would've just described it but tbh I didn't know how

(That's what it looks like, I would've just described it but tbh I didn't know how..xD)

After I got dressed I put black flat's on and let my mom do my hair. She didn't do much , she just curled my hair a bit then set a blue and green flower crown on my head. For my makeup all we did was give me light pink lipstick.

I twirled around in the mirror and was super happy. I gave my mom a huge hug and thanked her a million time's over. We then got into the car and started to drive to my school. I started to get nervous , I wanted to tell Cory how I felt. But what if Cory didn't share the same feeling's? My mom parked in front of the the school and smiled at me. "Go have fun I'll pick you up whenever you call me!" I got out of the car and thanked her for the millionth time. I walked into the gym and looked around for Cory. I looked for a while and couldn't find him anywhere. Eventually I found Gertrude and she told me he went outside. I went over to the doors of the gym and opened them. I embraced the cold night air and looked around to find Cory. After a minute or two I saw him staring at the sky. "Cory!" I yelled and ran towards him.

---Cory's POV---

I turned my head and saw (Y/N) running towards me. When  she got to me she hugged me and looked up at me. I looked down at her confused why she was here. "I know your wondering why I'm here... My mom let me come here so i could do.........." she began then left off at 'do'. "Do what?" she let go of me before going on. "This..." She went up onto her tippy toes and.

and.

Kissed me.

She KISSED ME!

I blushed a dark shade of red and kissed back. She pulled away from me blushing a darker shade than I was. "I-I Love y-you Cory!" she studdered out while she closed her eye's, waiting for a response. I looked at her and smirked "I love you too (Y/N)" she opened her eyes and looked at me dumbfounded. "W-what?" " I said I love you (Y/N)." I kissed her feeling happy that we felt the same about eachother. We pulled apart again and she seemed happy. "So we're a couple now?" she asked putting her arms around my neck.

"Yes we are my little potato" I grinned while she pouted.

"Oh shut up Camera Face."

_____________________________________________________________________________

That's The end!

I loved writing this story, and i'm happy so many of you loved it!

but sadly This is the end of this story......

WHICH MEANS ANOTHER STORYYYYYYYY 😂

haha well if you read my crazy messages then I guess y'all care💙

TIll the next story....

I love you my stars.⭐