Uh oh here comes. . .

Your POV

I was sitting outside watching Sticks, Amy, Tails, and Sonic play volleyball. Shadow was sitting with me to keep me company. "Go play Shady. You don't need to be with me." I say. "Are you kidding? I don't want to leave my pregnant wife alone when something terrible could happen." He says. He holds my hand and I smile.

"Oof!" Sticks yells and falls over. "SONIC!" She yells. "That's my name! Don't wear it out!" Sonic smiles. Shadow and I laugh. "I'm glad I'm not living in the woods anymore. I was always so bored." I say.

"And I'm glad that I went on that mission. Because if I didn't, I wouldn't have ever found my true love and have my child." Shadow says kissing my cheek. "And you reunited me with my brother." I add. "Yeah, I'm surprised you guys remember each other. It's been how many years since you've seen each other?" He asks. "Too many to count." I laugh. "He didn't even say a word about you while I was here. And when I brought you, he started flirting with you." He says.

"Don't tell me you're still mad about that." I laugh. He shakes his head. "Naaaa. Now that I know that you 2 are related." He says. I giggle. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ah!" I yell in pain. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" Shadow asks running to me. I feel water running down between my legs and I look down. "Uh oh here comes-" Sonic started. "THE BABY!" I yell in pain.

"Get her to my lab!" Tails says.

~in the lab~

"Okay (y/n) just breathe." Amy tells me. "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BREATHE? MY CHILD IS GIVING ME A VERY PAINFUL GREETING!" I yell. "Sis calm down everything is going to be fine." Sonic says. "SONIC YOU ARE THE DUBEST BLUE IDIOT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! NOTHING IS ALRIGHT!" I yell. Shadow takes my hand and I squeeze it tight.

"Damn you're strong." He huffs. "Push (y/n)!" Tails says. I push really hard but the pain grows more painful by the second. Sonic faints and I stop to breathe. Tears start rolling from my eyes from all the pain I'm going through.

"Again!" Tails says. "Ah!" I scream and push at the same time. I hear a loud baby cry. Tails holds up a baby black and red hedgehog girl. He cleans her off and hands her to me.

"Here she is." Tails smiles. "She's beautiful." I cry. "She looks just like you Shad". "And she has your beautiful (e/c) eyes." He adds. Sonic wakes up and says "Is it over?"

Lilly giggles at him and Sonic walks to her. "She is so cute." He says. "This is the greatest day ever." I say.