Ten

"Wentz" a girl raised her hand.  I looked up at her "Is that an engagement ring on your finger?" I blushed and looked down at my paper.  He talked about me in class sometimes when people asked about his boyfriend and it was extremely hard to hid my blush.  He smiled.

"No, just a promise ring.  Maybe, someday it could be an engagement ring" he said.  Fuck, now I was really blushing.  I let my head drop and his my face in my arms. 

"Will we ever get to meet him?" someone else asked. 

"Maybe one day, he's very shy" I pulled my hood over my head hiding my face again.  "But, he's very cute"

"You must really love him" another girl said.

"I do" Pete said.  I just wanted to giggle like a school girl but, I couldn't.  "Okay, enough about my shy boyfriend, you have an essay due to me by Friday.  Sorry for being an annoying pesky asshole but, I didn't write the curriculum" the bell rang loudly "Get out you teenage punks" the class laughed as they filed out.  I picked my head up when it was empty.  "Its my shy boyfriend coming up out of his turtle shell" he said closing the door.  I held my middle finger up at him.  "Awh baby" he pouted.

"I'm such a turtle" I said.

"You're such an adorable little man. Who I haven't gotten to kiss all day and it's a but annoying so please just kiss me" He begged.

"You have to come over to me" I said. He sighed and slowly walked over to me. I puckered my lips out like a fish.

"You're such a dork" he laughed. I smiled but he kissed me as soon as I smiled. It was a shy kiss because he did it quickly, then pulled away. I bit my lip a little. "What?" he asked.

"I don't know. I feel happy when I can kiss you. I'm around you all day and I just can't kiss you" He smiled and leaned down kissing me again. I tried to stand up with him but he sat down on my lap. I grabbed his hips desperately. I think this is the furthest we've gotten. He ran his tongue across my lips. I let him slide his tongue into my mouth. He got more excited, probably because this was the furthest we've gotten. I felt his breathing speed up like he was running a marathon. He slowly moved his hand to my area to palm me but, I pushed his hand onto his leg and stopped kissing him.

"I'm sorry" I said. He got off me "Pete I-" I frowned "Do you think I'm a tease? Do you hate me?"

"Patrick I don't hate you and I don't think you're a tease. I respect your wishes. You are always allowed to stop me okay? I'll never pressure you into anything like sex"

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologizing, I said this isn't about sex I love you and that's for real" I smiled widely. "I think we should go out to eat tonight" He said walking to his desk.

"Where?" I asked.
-----
"This is fancy" I said. He chuckled a little.

"This is my parents restaurant. This is why we're so damn rich" He walked inside with me on his arm. "Hey" he said to the waiter walking up to us "How's business tonight?"

"Busy as always Pete" the guy laughed "I'll show you to a table" I stared at his name tag. Travis. Cool name. He sat us at a booth near the middle. He placed a menu in front of each of us. "I'll let your dad know you're here"

"That's okay Trav, You don't-"

"Nonsense. He'll be happy to know you and your boyfriend stopped in" he walked away before Pete could say another word.

"I'm sorry" Pete said.

"Hey, it's your dad. I don't mind at all if it'll make you happier to see him" I shrugged. He grabbed my hand across the table in both of his and kissed it gently.

"You have a pretty soul Patrick" he mumbled. We smiled at each other. My heart soared. God he was beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky? "Pick something or I'll force feed you pizza again"

"That was kinky" I mumbled. He snorted and then I started laughing. He joined in with me "Christian Grey"

"Stop" he said. I laughed again. He smiled widely at me. I opened up the fancy looking menu.

"Your parents sure like meat" I said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, sorry" he said frowning.

"It's okay, there's salads on here. Holy fuck this better be made of gold" I said in shock.

"Actually it's made of, I get food here for free" he said. I laughed. "You're laugh is beautiful"

"Stop" I whined.

"No, you're cute when you blush"

"Oh my god you're such a fuck boy" I cringed.

"I hear that word at school a lot, what does it mean?" he asked. I really didn't wanna laugh at him but it kind of just happened. He frowned at me "What?" he asked. I kept laughing.

"I'm sorry" I said "Okay, I'm sorry I'm serious again, a fuck boy is basically a guy who fucks around with girls until they get what they want" He frowned again. I was confused until I realized that the touchiest subject of all between us was; sex. "Sorry" I whispered. He stared at his menu again. Fuck.
-----
I got a salad that I barely at any of. It was gross and I wasn't hungry.

"What's wrong? Is it not good?" he asked.

"What? No, it's amazing. The cooks here must be really great" I smiled. He raised his eyebrow at me. I frowned "You know, you make it really hard to be a good person when you can see straight through my fake happiness"

"So basically it sucks" he said.

"It sucks" I said. He sighed placing his forehead on the table.

"This is the worst date ever and I'm sorry" he mumbled.

"It's not a bad date baby, it's just not me. Honestly, I'd rather just stay in and watch a movie. At least then I wouldn't be wondering why everyones staring at me" I looked around at all the people glaring at me.

"It's because of how you're dressed" he said. His voice was muffled by the table.

"That's extremely stupid" I said. He lifted his head up.

"I suck" he said.

"No, you're so sweet to do this. I'm lucky to have you" I smiled.

"Let's just go home and watch a movie or something" he said.

"I love you, thank you" I smiled "You're so thoughtful and sweet to do this"

"I just wish it could've been better"
-----
While we were watching a stupid movie I couldn't remember the name of Petes phone rang. He looked at the number in annoyance. He even hesitated to answer but did anyway. I pauses the movie.

"Hello?" he asked. He listened for a while "No, and I really don't care-" he stopped. I looked up at him worriedly "Okay, dad this is my life thank you" I rolled my eyes "I can date who I please-!" I glared "Fuck that!" I grabbed the phone from him and out it up to my ear.

"The number you dialed has been disconnected, and your salads suck!" I hung up on him. Pete looked at me and smirked. "How do you fuck up a garden salad? Fucking whore" I snapped. He took his phone back.

"I love you" he laughed. I smiled while he kissed my cheek.