Shocking News

It's a cool Wednesday morning. Jordyn wakes up and goes downstairs to eat her breakfast. While at the kitchen table, she watches her favorite YouTuber, DenisDaily. "Honey, stop watching that immature gamer. You don't want to watch him, but instead you should be studying for your test tomorrow!" Jordyn's mom says.

"But I really like this YouTuber. If you knew what he was like you would like him, trust me." Jordyn objects. Her mother stops eating and stares at Jordyn.

"Fine, I'll watch him. Show me a good video." her mother says. Jordyn hands her mom the tablet. Her mom's eyes get bigger. She realizes that the YouTuber was one of her kids. She doesn't say anything but instead does a fake laugh and pretends not to realize that Denis was her kid.

"Well that person is funny, but it's 7. You should get ready for school!" her mom says. Jordyn nods and goes upstairs.

Jordyn comes down 15 minutes after wearing an "I <3 Cats" shirt. It's Denis' official shirt that she got for a birthday gift. "Wow! Is that his shirt? Who got it for you?" her mom asks.

"Yeah it is his shirt. I got it from Aunt Mary for my birthday." Jordyn replies.

"Fascinating. I didn't know that was his shirt." her mom says. Jordyn grabs her bag and goes to school.