Last Day of School

Today Jordyn's mom woke up Jordyn for school. "Wake up Jordyn. It's the last day." Jordyn's mom says, shaking Jordyn to wake her up.

"Stop shaking me and I'll get up." Jordyn urges. She sounded tired. Her mom stopped shaking her and she hopped out of bed. Her and her mom went down for breakfast. Both of them we're having cereal. Denis then woke up and went into the living room to watch TV.

"Denis are you going to say good morning?" Jordyn's mom asked. He didn't reply. Her mom slowly walked toward him. He was sleep walking.

"Alright Jordyn when you're done get ready for the last day. I'll deal with Denis." her mom plans. Jordyn nodded and quickly ate her cereal. When she was done she got ready. After that she came downstairs. Denis still wasn't awake so she quietly waved goodbye to her mom. She left and met up with Chad, Anne, and Joe.

"Hey Jordyn! Are you excited for the last day?" Anne asked Jordyn. Jordyn nodded.

"What's wrong? Are you tired or something?" Chas asks. Jordyn shrugs and keeps yawning.

"I think she is tired." And says.

"Well I am but the thought of us going to the High School makes me nervous." Jordyn explains.

"I'm nervous too, but we have each other so we can get through it." Chad says. Jordyn nodded in agreement and they all reached the school. They all sit at a table in the front of the school.

"Joe you also seem quiet." Anne says. Joe shrugs.

"I'm just not used to a group of people who are so nice. The popular kids would always put you on the spot, but you guys are very warming. I'm just not used to it." Joe explains. Chad nods. He knew exactly what Joe was saying. The doors opened and they all went inside. Chad and Jordyn went in one direction, Anne and Joe in another. When Jordyn got to her locker she saw someone taking Lindsey's place. She was a new girl but all the popular kids were friends with her already.

"DenisDaily? You watch that 5-year-old?" the new girl asked. Chad turned around.

"Brianna? What are you doing back here?" Chad asked.

"My family moved back. So how are you, babe?" Brianna asked Chad. Jordyn looked shocked.

"Babe? I thought you were my boyfriend?" Jordyn asked Chad.

"Umm he's my boyfriend, nerd. Back off." Brianna snaps.

"Guys let me explain." Chad says but they both continue to fight.

"Brianna I'm dumping you. I just love Jordyn too much to let her go. I'm sorry." Chad says. Briana  looked shocked. Jordyn did as well.

"Eh, whatever. I have ten other boys anyway." Brianna says. She then walks away with her group.

"Jordyn can I explain?" Chad asks.

"Were you cheating?" Jordyn asks. Chad quickly shakes his head.

"She was my old girlfriend when she was here. When she moved we talked long distance for a little bit then I forgot about her." Chad explains. Jordyn nods. They then both hold hands and go inside.

After classes were done everyone went home. Jordyn, Chad, Anne, and Joe walked home together. "Yay! No more school for three months! Now I can watch Denis, Alex, Corl, Sub, and Sketch everyday and be early to their videos." Anne cheers.

"And I can catch up on their videos." Chad says, holding Jordyn's hand. Everyone laughed and continued to walk.

"I've never heard of these people." Joe says. The other three laughed.

"Oh then we have a long story to tell you."