*How You Two First Meet*

Edited Version~3/24/2020

Darry:
"Stupid...dumb..neck trap!" You growled as you were wrestling with your tie that was apart of your costume for tonight's party. Your friends have invited you to a party and you were running a bit late. The theme of the party was the "Roaring 20s" and so you decided to dress up as a old school gangster. Most girls over there would dress as Flappers but that wasn't your style; showing off skin, wearing short dresses, smoking 24/7; it just wasn't you. So an old school gangster was the best choice.

You were walking down the side walk for awhile, after a few minutes of silence you could hear a car engine rolling by. You prayed to God the car wasn't full of socs or else you'd be dead meat. It slowed down. 'Oh god, please not tonight...' you thought desperately and got ready to run. "Hey miss?" A soft voice asked as the car came to a slow roll. You turned your head and surprised to see a man with greased hair, he was a greaser. You didn't expect the politeness in his tone since he was a greaser. "Yes?" You asked, at least he knew you were a chick under your costume. "Do you need a ride? From how yer dressed and the word got around as well...you're heading to that party on Bask street right?" He asked, again with a polite tone. You nodded your head. "Yeah, I'm heading that way..." you were reluctant to go in the car with this stranger because your parents taught you better. But you had a feeling in your gut that he was trustworthy and would get you there safe. Plus the Bask street is a long way's if you walk there and you were already late. He seemed polite enough. "Uh...yea, I could use a ride.." you said. He flashed a light smile and opened the car door. "Hop in miss, I'll get you there" he says waiting for you to get in the car. You slide into the car, it wasn't in the best condition; the seats were slightly worn out and the dash board had paint chipped off of it. Despite that, it was a pretty good car. You decided to look at this stranger, you hadn't noticed before since it was slightly dark outside but he was handsome. His jawline was perfectly cut and his muscles bulged out of his skin tight black T-shirt, his hair came out in swirls at the front and left some hairs sticking up. 'Holy shit, he's a very hot man' you thought, you quickly looked out into the road. "What's yer name?" You asked, curious to know about this handsome stranger. He looks at you temporarily, "Curtis, Darrel Curtis, but you could call me Darry for short" he answered. "How 'bout you miss?." You gave a little grin. "L/N, Y/N L/N."

Two bit:
"Do I have to watch this movie with you?" You groan. "Yes! I have no one else to go with, you're my only option" your best friend whines. You two were currently at the drive-in watching the movie Gidget. You weren't really a romantic comedy type gal, it would bore you and make you cringe at the cheesy romance lines. But you love your best friend and if she wanted you there with her, then you would be there.
Half way through the movie, you could hear someone stumbling a bit behind you. "Whooo!" They exclaimed. You turned around to see who made that obnoxious noise. You see a greaser on the ground getting back on his feet. You roll your eyes, he was probably drunk. "Hey buddy!" You call out to him, he looks to you and smiles. "Hey baby.." he flirts and you roll your eyes at his failed attempt. "We're trying to watch a movie, so if you don't mind, be quiet" you snap at the end. He chuckles and sits on the seat behind you and scoots himself up. "Aren't you a snappy lady, I like that.." he slurs, despite his stupid demeanor, he wasn't that bad looking.

Ponyboy:
You were studying at the library because in your Biology class, the final exam for the semester was coming up. Even though you were fairly good at your classes, biology was the subject you were struggling with the most.
"I know I'm so close...DNA strands are made up of..." you thought out loud as you tap a pencil on your chin. "Nucleotides.." a voice answered from behind you. You turned your head to who answered your question, it was a boy. You've seen him before around the halls, he always seemed alone and would try to avoid any attention. He had dark brown hair that was always greased, he seemed to always wear the same purple sleeveless sweatshirt. He was also on the track team from what you've heard.
"Oh...yea, thank you.." you lightly smiled at him. He takes a seat next to you and looks at your journal of notes. "Final exam for biology?" He asks. You nod your head. "It's the subject I struggle with most...I want to be confident for the exam..." you give some feedback. He nods. "I have an A+ in biology, can I help you study?" He lightly smiles. "Really? You'd do that?" You asked not believing someone would want to help you. "Yea sure, I'll help you so you could pass" he bashfully smiles which kind of made your cheeks flush a little pink. He was more handsome looking up close. "So, what do you need help on the most? We'll start from there.." he examines your notebook. "Well, right now it's..." you guys continue to study for the rest of the afternoon.