Two bit Imagine

This was requested by @ShelbyWitts

"Hey Shelby! Hey, hey....SHELBY!"

"WHAT?!"

"Hi" I rolled my eyes while Two bit just laughed his ass off. I swear I don't get why I'm best friends with him. "Lets go to the Curtis house, I'm in the mood for chocolate cake" he started to walk that way.

"Your always in the mood for chocolate cake Two" I rolled my eyes and started to follow him. When we got there he didn't say hi to nobody he just went straight for the fridge. I sat down on the couch next to Johnny. "Hey Johnny, how's it going?"

"Its going fine!" He smiled at me, I just patted his shoulder and turned my attention to the tv.

"What's on?" Two bit had a large plate of cake(That rhymed😂). I shrugged my shoulders because I had no idea. He grabbed the remote and turned on straight to Mickey. Surprise. Surprise. "Mickey!" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You are so childish, I swear" I stated while looking at the tv.

"You LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEE me Shelby, and you know it" he said winking at me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Two" I laughed and went into the kitchen. I got me a glass of milk and walked back to the couch.

****

Two bit and I decided to go to the Dingo for some dinner. Of course he brought some beer with him, but...he didn't really drink all of it. In fact, he didn't drink ANY of it.

"Shelby?" He asked tapping my shoulder for my attention.

"Yeah?" I asked facing him. He looked nervous.

"Um...U-um..-"

"Is everything ok?" I asked putting a hand on his thigh. He eyed my hand for a bit before returning his contact to me.

"No, yeah! Everything is fine, can I tell you something?" I nodded my head so that he could proceed his statement. I could tell that he was battling with himself whether he should tell me or not. "Oh! Fuck it" He grabbed my waist and smashed his lips onto mine. I was still processing this through but as soon as I realized what's happening I kissed him back. Our lips moved in a sync motion and his hands were rubbing up and down my sides, he gripped my waist again. After we pulled away he wrapped me in a hug.

"I like you Shelby" I smiled to myself.

"Two bit...I don't like you..." he pulled away and looked hurt. I pecked his cheek. "I love you" his face brightened up and he lifted me into the air. "Wait, Two bit....what about Darry?"

"What about him?" He shrugged pecking my nose.

"He wouldn't approve because of our age" I said sadly because it's the truth. He smirked and put his arm around me pulling me into his side.

"Well, baby, let's keep this thing secret" he smirked and I just smiled.

"Ok Two bit, ok"

This was for you Shelby! I hope this is what you wanted! STAY GOLD!❤️❤️💕💕🍫🍫