THE PROLOQUE

Flashback from the very first moment she become who she is now;

Early in the morning, Filz always woke up in her bad side. She wasn't the best morning person you ever meet. The reasons she become who she is now was because of the pain, heartache and cheated on. She changed herself to become a heartless person that nobody knows; including her family and friends doesn't know this side of her. Filz hates every single living that moves, especially that thing is called human. She hates every person in this world because she knows that everyone is all fake and liar. But what about herself? Doesn't she ever realize that herself is also living in a lie? Filz can be weird at the same time.

As you all can see, Filz is a closet lesbian when it comes to her family well except her brothers and sister in laws who knows what she likes. But her brothers never agree with her lifestyle, instead they want her to change back to normal and be with a guy instead of a girl. Filz blames her mother for her sexuality , because of her mother she's into girls. Unfortunately that blaming thing stop when she was already in high school, she realized it was her own fault not her mother. And so, she blames herself for living such not in normal lifestyle. What more can she do? Instead she keep on living in those kind of lifestyle. She's a player, a heart breaker and mostly a dangerous woman at that time. After high school, she was done being all those above and start to live in a normal life (that's what she always thought)

After 3 years later, Filz finally accept herself as who she is. She decided to throw all those denying feeling and turn it into something more. She decided to go with her lifestyle. She decided to be a lesbian but still in a closet of course. Everyone who friends with her, knows her true self. Except her parents and her other siblings. She is the youngest among 7 siblings she have.

Filz start to looked for her true love, even living in a dream that surely won't be coming true. Because who ever dream of marrying the celebrity that they crush will be coming true? Nobody; unless you're working with one of those famous people. Then, you will be known and acknowledge. Pretty sad life for Filz, since she still hoping and dreaming that day will come true. (Poor life she have there)

Therefore, Filz started to work hard and save few her monthly salary just to chase her dreams. Even it will take her another 3 years, at least she could always said when that time comes; I did it!

Who else still keep on dreaming and wishing and hoping for that moment to come? We all know Filz is one of those people.

And now here she is, working after done study for a year and three months. She working her ass just to achieve those dreams. She lost her friends from high school, she only friends with her coworkers and also only her family is there to give her the support.

Everyday she wakes up, she get ready for work. Every time her friends asked her out, she always declined because she wants to be able to show to the world and her family that she can make it. Even if it's take time. She wanted to see who will stay when she's jn difficult moment and who will stay when she's happy or pleased. Unfortunately, not everyone she thought that will stay with her are finally left her in her difficult moment. She realize only family stays with her even though they don't know the real Filz.

After saving enough amount of money, Filz finally went and chased her dreams. She bought a ticket to Los Angeles, at first she was about to bought a ticket to Australia but then remember about her past and she chose Los Angeles instead. She told her parents but it didn't went well , her mother was angry at her and they had a disagreement with each other. Her sisters were angry at her and told her she is too young to go alone, but Filz give a reasonable excuses telling them she has connection when the truth she doesn't know anyone there, not a single friend.