A New Beginning

Three years later

Filz wakes up in her very not good mood. She glanced at the digital clock beside her bed , it was showing 8:25 am.  She groaned in annoyed before fully awake and letting out a big heavy sigh.

"You surely are not a morning person, by the look on that face" teased Yvonne as she was standing at the door.

Filz looked at her friend or more like her own little sister saying in a very not likeable tone "how the fuck did you get in?"

Yvonne rolled her eyes "you forgot to lock the door, again" says in her matter-of-fact tone.

Sighing in frustrating before lying back down and cursing at herself for being careless, again.

"You should wake up and be ready or you will surely going to be late," says Yvonne before walking down the stairs, leaving Filz alone in her room.

Filz quickly gets into the bathroom and quickly getting ready for today.  She almost forgot that today is her first day working in Zen's company.

As soon she wears presentable clothes, she walks out from her room and closes the door behind before walking downstairs towards the kitchen where Yvonne and Zen waiting for her to eat breakfast together.

"Told you she gets ready in just 10 minutes" teased Zen as he looked at his wife before glancing at Filz.

"Good choice of clothes," Zen said as he giving the approval nods.

Filz rolled her eyes and went to get herself some pancake and a glass of orange juice. She sits down in front of Zen and quickly eats her breakfast in silent. Zen and Yvonne only shakes their head before continuing with their own foods.

"Ready to face the life?"

"Never been ready," said Filz leaving a small smirk on her face.

Yvonne rolled her eyes before grabbing all the dishes and put inside the sink. "You could always pretend to be excited" as she comes back from the kitchen and finishing her drink.

Filz could only shrug before gets up and walked towards the front door. Putting on her shoes before looking back at Zen and Yvonne.

"I always try but failed, you know after 3 years finishing my study nothing really matters anyway" explained Filz as she stood up and open the front door.

"What you guys waiting for? Let's go!" Walking out from her big house and quickly get inside her car.

Zen stop at midway looking at Filz in questioning looks. "Said we would carpool?"

"Not today,  sorry man. See you later" and with that final words had said, Filz drives away leaving her friends behind.

"Next time remind me not to decide on something without discussing with her" Zen told his wife while shaking his head in disbelief way.

Yvonne laughs at her husband before getting inside the passenger seat.

It feels like yesterday Filz starting her first day in college. She still felt like it was a dream to manage everything on her own plus survived those three years without any attempt to drop out like she did years ago back when she was in her hometown. She missed everyone but it best for her to move on after what happened not long time ago.

As she was reflecting back to her past, she didn't even realise that she already arrived at the Z&F Entertainment until Zen's the one who knocked down on her window's car. Startled by the sudden knock, she quickly turns off her ignition and gets out from her car.

"You okay there Filz?" Zen asked as he was looking at his best friend in a worried face.

"I'm fine, nothing to be worried about" as she walks inside the building, followed by Zen walking beside her but with a face that he didn't believe in what Filz just said.

Filz could only shake her head and pretend that they didn't say anything as they waited for the elevator door to open. "I still don't get you even after five years we've been friends, I still don't get you some time."

"Then don't" the only respond that Zen got from Filz before the conversation was drop. They both walk into the elevator and push the highest floor because that's where their both office is. Filz glance at Zen and she can tell Zen trying his best not to annoy her with him looking straight ahead of him without another word.

"It's funny how things end without we even realise, by the time we did, it's already too late to take it back" the words suddenly came out from Filz mouth before she gets out on the elevator and went straight to her new office that Zen has told her the other days.

Zen was left in speechless and confused with how mysterious Filz can be. He let out a big heavy sigh before went to his own office in the opposite direction from Filz's office. Zen is the boss while Filz is the CEO slash co-partner of the company but honestly, Filz didn't want people to know about her being part of the owner in this company. So she just let everyone knows that she is the only CEO of this company in Z&F Entertainment Cooperation.

As hours passed by, Filz stop doing what she was doing and leaning back as she let out a heavy sigh. She looked at the picture frame before picking it up and a small smile appear on her face. "I miss you" muttered Filz as she put the picture frame back where it was before getting up from her seat.

"Sometime you don't have to hide what you feel, you can always come to me and talk about it" startled by the sudden voice "what the fuck dude!?"