SC: Video Content

This chapter contains the whole content of the video- the main character laid eyes on the recent chapter. It was made and recorded before the trip/travel and the accident happened.

**This scene is narrated by a third POV person.

Please touch the ☆ sign below before proceeding. Thank you.

#TheRelationshipWreckerVideo

White room. White walls, white furnitures, everything seen in the background was colored white. Except for the man sitting in the center of the room..

The video started with the strumming of a guitar. The guy's face wasn't visible because his head was slighlty dipped down, but if you knew him well- you can easily tell it's him. And you can probably guess that the room he's in was his..

Shin Jacob Ayala. In flesh. Inside the video.

He was wearing a white shirt, his pants- black as the his hair.. His broad shoulder's tensed a bit while his hands move at the tune of some song played on the guitar.. After a few seconds he finally straightened his back before he started opening his lips- accompanying the sound he was making.

An acoustic version of Until The End Of Time.. A Justin Timberlake song- that was what he was singing..

Woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
'Bout disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me let's me know
That I'll be alright

As the guy went on singing, his simple expressions became intense. He wasn't looking at the camera. Just glancing at the guitar and somewhere his eyes would land on.

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

His voice was deep and cold. Like he wanted to convey the meaning of the song to the one he was longing to give this video.

You've got me singing
Oh whoa, yeah
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody sing
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody singing
Oh whoa yeah

And then that particular time came when his eyes landed on the camera. His eyes soft, his singing became low. His eyebrows knotted, like he was suddenly in deep thought.. Giving a strange, sad vibe to anyone who would view this document.

Now if you're ever wondering
About the way I'm feeling
Well baby girl there ain't no question
Just to be around you is a blessing
Sick and tired of trying to save the world
I just want to spend my time with you girl
And what you're giving me
Let's me know that we'll be alright.

And then you'll know he was on the verge of crying when he looked away as he lifted up his gaze. His hand never stopped strumming the guitar and his voice shook. His shoulders were a bit stiff.

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

After a few seconds of still singing, he finally stopped and looked down the floor. The tear that fell on the floor wasn't visible- not until you zoom in the video.. The atmosphere turned silent. The warmth his voice gave- vanished. The place now solitary.