Ultimate Fashion Blogger

Name: Indigo Shakespeare
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Height: 5"7
Weight: Lil' Underweight
Bio: Surprisingly Indigo's genealogy goes back all the way to the famous sonnet writer William Shakespeare. The family disappears for years after William's death. About 300+ years or more her parents emerged with her. They lived in secret for a while until she got an acceptance letter to Hopes Peak Academy. Not knowing they sent her to a school where kids would get murdered around her age. Of course like any other student when they find out they have to murder another to graduate she has a panic attack. Even though she has the panic attack she doesn't murder anybody especially motivations for the murderer. She is one of few who survive.

Her hobbies consist mainly investing in time to play the piano. Bach has been an inspiration of hers since she was six she also finds some time to pick up a violin and play.

Her favorite color is obviously red that is why it is dyed that color for her hair. She doesn't take kindly to people who have the personalities of Junko Enoshima, Toko Fukawa, and Byukua Togami.

SHE TAKES FASHION BLOGGING SERIOUSLY AND IF SHE SEES YOU IN CROCS SHE THROWS JORDAN'S AT BOYS AND UGGS AT GIRLS. OR SHE'LL RIP THEM OFF OF YOUR FEET.

Her favorite food is macaroni depending on how it is made. She cannot stand processed cheeses of any sort. Even though she is on a forced diet (to model for her blogging) sometimes you'll see her eating something she isn't supposed to. She goes to jog it off later including her diet even though she hates exercise it's the only way to keep a fit body form.