Chiral Noiz Attempt No.2

Something's were modified and I tried swapping the way he was standing. I accidentally forgot to flip his hair the other way, but it looks good enough. Hopefully Artisteye26 will like it. If she doesn't like it I'm not gonna be drawing and posting like I normally do so anymore. I will wait a couple of years after practice and come back to this book if she doesn't like it. My friends opinions matter to me on a huge scale. My other friend happened to like the Monokuma one except for she thought I was gonna do a meme of Togami. My art isn't that advanced and I may not just take art class at all next part of the year. I just don't feel as if my artwork is worthy enough anymore to look at. So yeah this maybe a goodbye for this book after Friday December 2nd. It'll still stay up on Wattpad I just won't update this book anymore. I'm going to show her the picture of it first before posting this, because I don't want her to think it is her fault. It really isn't and I just don't want her to feel like it is. To be honest I've been drawing longer then her and my artwork looks like shit compared to hers. Since I know there are people with way better art skills then me I honestly shouldn't have ever posted this book. Yet again one of my best ideas turned out to be a crappy idea again I should just stick to typing or video gaming. Anyways that's it..

>>>AAAHH SHE LOVED IT I'M CONTINUING THIS BOOK<<